Frightening Biden Admin Claim: It's Absolutely Government's Business to Know Your Personal Medical Decisions
Joe Biden said this week he's going to send people door-to-door to question people about ... a certain medical decision he wants you to make. It's easy to ignore Biden's words sometimes. Biden doesn't always know what he's saying. The people around Biden are the problem. Like Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra. The same extremist who thinks erasing women by calling them "birthing people" people is inclusive. Becerra says you no longer have medical privacy if the government says so.
It is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business if we have to continue to spend money to try to keep people from contracting COVID and helping re-open the economy.
Knocking on a door has never been against the law. You don't have to answer, but we hope you do. Because if you haven't [gotten your shots], we can help dispel some of those rumors you've heard and hopefully get you [your shots].
Becerra, representing the Biden administration, thinks not only is it "absolutely" the government's business what medical decisions you make for yourself and your family, but it's also the taxpayers' business too. You sir can go fornicate yourself while your assistant health secretary watches.
The second sentence doesn't jibe with the first sentence either. Becerra is saying you "don't have to answer the door" when Biden's Witnesses come knocking, yet they are there because the Biden admin believes it's the government's business to know if you did what the government wants you to do. A government tyrannical enough to think they have a right to know personal medical decisions is tyrannical enough to demand you open your door. That's usually the direction these things head in.
Also, the people being sent to your door? Not scientists. They're volunteers and/or government employees reading talking points given to them by a bureaucratic government agency. If the person isn't comfortable with what Biden wants them to put in their body, they no doubt already heard those very same talking points.
Whether you got shots or didn't get shots, I don't care. But we ALL need to be concerned with a government that thinks it's their business to know ANY personal decision you make.
You may agree the government has the right to know this one decision. Don't cry when the same government says they have a right to know something you don't want them to.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
Classic TOON! Seth Rogan & James Franco Are IDIOTS! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Lindsey Graham Unloads on Press Over Biden's Border Crisis ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Biden on Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Migrant Admits They're Coming Because of Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Administration , Announces DOJ Lawsuit Against Georgia ... ›
- Biden Admin Hints at Restarting Border Wall Construction? - Louder ... ›
- Border Chief Refuses to Comply with Biden Admin Orders - Louder ... ›
- Biden Official Supports Taxing You for Driving Your Car - Louder ... ›
- Biden Admin Considering Cash Transfer to Fix Border Crisis ... ›
- Biden Wants Text Messages Monitored Over 'Misinformation' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Wants UN to Investigate America's 'Racism' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's Surgeon General Releases Report on 'Misinformation' - Louder With Crowder ›