Border Patrol Chief Refuses to Comply with Biden Admin Orders, Explains Why
The border is still in crisis. Believed by some to be because of Joe Biden's alleged incompetence. Yes, this will most likely be glossed over in Wednesday's joint session of Congress. A recent decision to deal with the number of illegal aliens crossing the border at Biden's (alleged) invite is ... telling people not to call them illegal aliens. That's the phrase used in U.S. law. But I guess there are administration officials who believe it hurts people's feelings. So "alien" becomes "migrant." "Illegal" becomes "undocumented." "Assimilation" becomes "integration." Boy becomes girl, cat becomes squirrel, taco becomes hot dog, and so on.
Not impressed is current U.S. Border Patrol chief Rodney S. Scott. He sent a memo to the acting Customs and Border Protection commissioner stating that this newspeak is silly, it's an unnecessary distraction, and he won't comply.
Despite every attempt by USBP leadership to ensure that all official messaging remained consistent with law, fact, and evidence, there is no doubt that the reputation of the USBP has suffered because of the many outside voices. Mandating the use of terms which are inconsistent with law has the potential to further erode public trust in our government institutions.
I am also concerned about the morale of our workforce. To be clear, when I reference morale, I am not referring to an employee's happiness. I am referring to an individual's willingness to take personal risk each day to keep others safe. There are countless human capital studies which indicate that mission criticality and support from leadership affect the willingness of personnel to comply with policy and professional standards.
Scott has this radical idea that instead of executive orders and partisan memos, if the terminology is really that important, legally change the law. Part of the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021 changes how illegal or undocumented solve for Xes are referred to in U.S. law. Chief Scott is more than happy to abide by the law. Until then, he has other things to worry about than our senile old coot in chief's virtue-signaling.
Like, say, for instance, the crisis on the border the administration wishes we would stop calling a crisis. That thing.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Reason Police Are Quitting EVERYWHERE! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Migrants are Trying to Cross the Border Wearing Biden Shirts ... ›
- WATCH: Super Genius Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Compares Berlin ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Biden on Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lindsey Graham Unloads on Press Over Biden's Border Crisis ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Six-Month-Old Thrown into Rio Grande by Smugglers, Saved by ... ›
- Kamala Harris Addressees When She's Visiting the Border - Louder ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Pelosi Blames Border Crisis on Donald Trump, Climate Change ... ›
- Migrant Kids Get Copies of Kamala Harris' Book - Louder With ... ›
- Change My Mind BONUS: Biden HATES the Middle Class! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Declares Your Patriotic Duty to ... Ignore the CDC and Wear Masks When You Don't Have To? - Louder With Crowder ›