Joe Biden Lies About Visiting Synagogue After Terror Attack. Biden 1988: 'I Know' My Stories Aren't True
Joe Biden had a kibitz with Jewish leaders on Thursday. Anti-Semitism came up, and Joe Biden told a story about how he visited the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh after eleven members were killed in 2018. Except that story isn't true. Whether or not our meshugganah president was lying or if his pudding brain misremembered something that never happened, you're free to draw your own conclusions there. We'll get to that in a bit.
Biden Claims He Visited The Tree Of Life Synagogue, But The Synagogue Says That's Not Trueyoutu.be
Well yeah, I went to the Life Tree Church in Pittsburgh. They were all happy to see me. Everyone laughed at my Jackie Mason impersonation. They wouldn't do that thing they do where they lift me up in a chair and dance around me. That made Biden sad. Wait a second. Who just pooped in my pants?
Back to Joe Biden believing an invalid truth about visiting a synagogue. It never happened, according to Tree of Life executive director Barb Feige. Feige gave the New York Post a firm NO when asked if the president had ever visited the house of worship in the three years after the attack. Jen Psaki will be sure to circle back on that at today's press briefing.
Funny thing, though. During Thursday's event, Joe Biden also lied/exaggerated/believed something else that didn't happen when he spoke about coming up in the civil rights movement. Biden has been called out for these invalid truths before. The tweet below is the last one of a thread providing examples from the past 30+ years of Biden brainfarts. But this excerpt from a book stands out. The time was 1988. One would assume, Joe Biden had more control over his mental faculties back then.
During his 1988 presidential run, Biden's advisors had to tell him repeatedly that his stories weren't true, and Biden would privately admit that they weren't
But then he would go right back to saying them anyway
(h/t Richard Ben Cramer's What It Takes) pic.twitter.com/gI9i6Re8oX
— Zach Parkinson (@AZachParkinson) September 2, 2021
Trouble is, Joe didn't march. He was in high school playing football.
The gurus would shake their heads. "That's not marching." And Joe would say, "I know, okay." But then, a week later, another crowd ... and Joe would do it again.
1988 Joe Biden knew that the stories he told were not true. 2021 Joe Biden continues to tell stories that are not true. Whether or not 2021 Joe Biden knows these stories aren't true, or believes them to be true because his brain is half swiss cheese/half tapioca, is the precarious situation we find ourselves in, America.
MIXTAPE: Crowder TERRORIZES Dementia Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban Gaffes!youtu.be
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ... ›
- Joe Biden Lashes Out at CNN Reporter for Challenging Him ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People ... ›
- #NoPawsLeftBehind Trends, Service Dogs Behind - Louder With ... ›
- SuperPAC Releases First Attack Ad Against Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Another Gold Star Parent Lashes Out at Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Gold Star Father Shares His Joe Biden Experience - Louder With ... ›
- Listen: Mother of Marine Killed in Kabul Unloads on Biden - Louder ... ›
- Pro Wrestler Drops Bars About Joe Biden Pooping His Pants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Taxi Driver Prevents Terror Attack, Locks Bomber in His Car - Louder With Crowder ›
- MUSIC VIDEO: Here Comes the POOP (feat. Joe Biden)! - Louder With Crowder ›