Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 02, 2021
Israel's 'John Oliver' Blasts the Real John Oliver's Anti-Semitic Comments
The latest Israel vs. Hamas skirmish was a story we've seen way too many times. Hamas launches terrorist attacks on Israel. Israel defends itself. The left in this country calls on "both sides" to show restraint when they aren't blaming Israel outright. The new twist is the number of anti-Semitic congresspeople who caucus with the Democrats. Doesn't make a lot of sense here. Sound batsh*t crazy to people living in Israel.
John Oliver regurgitated the same talking points a lot of people in his industry make. Tom Aharon, at least identified in this video as "Israel's own John Oliver" clapped back using Oliver's own schtick. Except for one key difference: Aharon is actually funny.
Tom Aharon (Israel's own John Oliver) decided to retaliate | תם אהרון משיב לג'ון אוליבר (אבל לא אש)youtu.be
It almost sounds like you're mad at us for not taking more casualties.
Let me get this straight. Hamas fired over a thousand missiles AT CIVILIANS, but they don't count because we stopped them in midair? That doesn't make any sense. That's like me going to a nursing home and injecting every elder with a live COVID sample and the nurses go, "Well they're all vaccinated so I guess that's cool. You only got a really small number of them!" Doesn't intent matter at all? ...
I too think that taking down civilian buildings is an extreme measure and should only be used as a last resort, which is pretty f*cking hard considering how deeply rooted Hamas is in everyday Palestinian lives in Gaza.
Amen. All of us living in peace soon is something we should all strive for. I pray it happens one day.
More importantly, I join Tom Aharon in my utter shock and disappointment in the comment made by DJ Khalid. Worse than a sexist attitude towards women, it's just selfish.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
I'm Back...And HELL'S COMING WITH ME! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'Just show the tape': Crowder's tip for spotting fake news - Louder ... ›
- MSNBC: Brian Williams, Maya Gay Illustrate How Hard Simple Math ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Data suggests the 'crazy science deniers' may have been right to ... ›
- Steven Crowder's astute take on why Trump risks holding daily ... ›
- Gene Simmons Comes to Tim Tebow's Defense Amid Attacks ... ›
- Hamas Cartoon Teaches Children About Attacking Israel - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: MSNBC, NYT Reporters Illustrate How Hard Simple Math Can Be - Louder With Crowder ›
- Debunking John Oliver's 'Trans Rights' Video Point by Point - Louder With Crowder ›