Gens. Milley, McKenzie Twist Themselves in Pretzels to Avoid Saying Joe Biden Lied About Afghanistan
This is a follow-up to Courtney's post from this morning. It was reported at the beginning of Joe Biden's Afghanistan debacle that the experts suggested keeping 2,500 troops in Afghanistan. Biden, during his train wreck of an interview with George Stephanopoulos, said that wasn't true. Biden said no one suggested he keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan. And that keeping 2,500 troops in Afghanistan would prevent the fall of Afghanistan. Presumably, the thirteen service members who died in a terror attack would still be alive too.
Flash forward to this morning. CENTCOM Commander Kenneth McKenzie and Trump admin Joint Chiefs Chair Gen. Mark Milley both TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that Joe Biden WAS told about keeping 2,500 troops in Afghanistan. That is the exact opposite of what Joe Biden said. Someone is lying. The two generals are under oath. Must be Biden, right? Senator Dan Sullivan gave the generals the opportunity to confirm that obvious conclusion. Instead, the two generals responded, "New hearing aids, who dis?"
"You do not have to cover for the President when he's not telling the truth. Was that a false statement or not?"
Senator Dan Sullivan grills Generals Milley and McKenzie who refuse to explicitly contradict Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/7sRARe5eo0
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 28, 2021
Bruh. When even the liberal Huffington Post is calling what Biden said an "invalid truth"...
you can still favor Biden's decision to get out of Afghanistan. But it's clear here that he was not being honest about the military's advice to him prior to withdrawal.
— Sam Stein (@samstein) September 28, 2021
I'm not naive. Joe Biden will never be held unaccountable. As I write this, Jen Psaki just started spinning in front of the White House press corps. Hopefully, we get DOOCY Time today to make her uncomfortable. It's up to the voters to hold Biden accountable during the midterms and then in 2024. After that, President DeSantis can decide what he wants to do.
But Joe Biden lied. It may have only been to a reporter, but it wast still a lie. And it calls into question everything else he's said to try to defend his incompetence.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Sports Fans Have A Message for Joe Biden | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Gold Star Father Shares His Joe Biden Experience - Louder With ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 3: College Football Chants Continue - Louder ... ›
- Veteran Unloads on Joe Biden's Speech, MSNBC Praising It ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Mayorkas: Crossing Border 'One of Our Proudest Traditions ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 4: College Fans Patriotic Dissent - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Destroys Joe Biden Voters for Pretending - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells India PM Not to Take Questions from Press - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Booed at Congressional Baseball Game - Louder With Crowder ›