Grandma Sees Grandson Attacked, She Fights Back ... with a Table
It's simple: don't mess with grandmas. ESPECIALLY don't mess with grandchildren in front of their grandmas. They will attack you with anything they can get their hands on. Which, as one unfortunate person discovered, includes a table.
Doris Campos owns Panchitas Pupuseria in San Francisco. A customer was angry her order was going to take twenty minutes instead of fifteen minutes. A rational person would handle those five minutes like a grown-up. This customer threw a five-pound bottle of hand sanitizer. It almost hit Campos's grandson behind the counter. The owner responded the way any Nana would. You throw a bottle? She'll throw a table!
"At that moment I had to do what I had to do because my daughter and grandson were in the middle of the drama."
What have we learned today? One lesson is that, in these trying times, everyone is stressed. That goes double for the people working in the foodservice industry. Most people are doing the best they can. When your food is five minutes late, you should consider having some grace. If having grace isn't your thing, throwing things is never an appropriate response. Try some controlled breathing exercises next time. Or, just don't be an idiot.
The more important lesson? Never attack a grandchild in front of their MeMaw. If MeMaw can rip your arms off and beat you with them, she will.
Crowder's Unexplainable Santa Story | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- This Twitter User Compares BLM and Reopen Protests - Louder ... ›
- Couples Should Wear Masks During Sex to Prevent COVID-19 ... ›
- Portland Protesters Assaulted Two Old Ladies ›
- 'Refugee' is Actually Infamous ISIS Agent Now Being Hunted in ... ›
- Reporter Asks Pelosi if She "Hates Trump." She Launches into a ... ›
- Voter Confronts Biden for Son's Ukraine Involvement. Biden ... ›
- Liberal Slate Says "Homophobic" Grandmothers Should Die ... ›
- WATCH: 65 year Old Gun-Toting Grandma Shoots at Armed Robbers ›
- Gun-toting Grandma Shoots Man Exposing Himself to Children ... ›
- This Gun Totin' Grandma has a Warning to Her Home Invader ... ›
- 'But What Should We DO?!' Stop Whining and Take Action - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grandma TAKES DOWN a Purse-Snatching Thug, Leaving Him Shirtless - Louder With Crowder ›