Actor Jim Carrey Thought His Anti-Ted Cruz Portrait Would Trigger the Senator, but Cruz Reacted Differently
Leftists have a remarkable ability to "own" conservatives in a way that makes the conservative look badass. The entire legend of Cocaine Mitch is a perfect example (see COCAINE MITCH DEFECATING ON THE NEW YORK TIMES IS THE CONTENT WE NEED and COCAINE MITCH CALLS FOR VOTE ON GREEN NEW DEAL, DEMOCRATS CRY SABOTAGE). What the left thinks is a dis, conservatives wear as a badge of honor. Exhibit Q would be the artwork of Jim Carrey. Or perhaps that's "artwork."
Maybe he eternal sunshine of the spotless minded himself into forgetting his acting career and thinks he's a starving artist now. Carrey worked hard on this portrait of Senator Ted Cruz, maybe thinking it sends a biting political commentary that could upset the election.
Ted Cruz, Hellbound Class of 2020 pic.twitter.com/4MdePetlp2
— Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey) October 12, 2020
You might be saying to yourself, "Brodigan. Dude. That's looks f***ing awesome. I want that on a T-shirt." Well, friend, you are not alone in feeling that way. Ted Cruz agrees.
Hey @JimCarrey can I get a copy of this for my office? https://t.co/45cQviMafH
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 12, 2020
I know Carrey would prefer we all view his artwork as an insult to all we hold dear, but I kinda want a Hellbound Class of 2020: The Animated Series. Cruz, Cocaine Mitch, Dan Crenshaw, Kristi Noem, and maybe throw in Mike Pence as their leader. I mean, it would be no Dumb and Dumber To, but I feel it can still find critical acclaim with a niche audience. Let's set up a meeting, Jim Carrey. My people and Ted Cruz's people will call ... actually, I'm not sure if Jim Carrey still has people. Maybe I'll just DM him on Twitter.
MOTIVATIONAL RANT! "Live Like You Might Be Wrong..." | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Andrew Cuomo's COVID Response on 'The View ... ›
- WATCH: Ted Cruz Questions YouTube Executive About Google's ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Criticizes CBS News Over a Biden Story - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Responded to AOC Accusing Him of White Supremacy ... ›
- CNN Stops Airing Amy Coney Barrett Hearing and Ted Cruz Has a ... ›
- #CrowderRNCStream: Special guests include Donald Trump Jr. and ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cruz Shreds Big Tech CEOs for ‘Fact’ Checking of Voter Fraud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Battles AOC on Twitter Over COVID Relief - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Billionaire Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses Shut Down, Gets SAVAGED by Ted Cruz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hit Back at MSNBC's COVID Fearmongering: 'It's a Bizarre Cult' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Pushes Back Against MSNBC Doctor Advocating Lockdowns: "This is a cult..." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz's Two-Word Response Is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms,' Counters with Message of Hope - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Economist Calls Ted Cruz "Enemy of Democracy," Cruz's Response is Pitch Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hilariously Dunks on Democrats 'Literally' in Bed with Chinese Communists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem: Here's What I Learned from the Media's Fearmongering - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her - Louder With Crowder ›