Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms,' Counters with Message of Hope
2020 has sucked for many reasons. You've seen all the memes about it. One highlight has been America's introduction to Kristi Noem, South Dakota's pro-freedom, pro-gun smokeshow of a governor. Other governors shut down their states for a variety of virus-related reasons. Some might say unnecessarily. Noem didn't. She found herself with a national platform as the media said, "Hey, this one isn't following along with the script." Also, her brother doesn't work for CNN.
Noem addressed some of her haters at SAS 2020.
Gov. Kristi Noem: American Hero During Coronavirus Pandemic youtu.be
We have seen unprecedented attacks on our freedoms in this country this year. We have seen people come after our freedom of speech. If the media and the leftists don't like what we say, you get banned. You get blacklisted. You get silenced. Your freedom of religion has been challenged because people have been told they can't go to church any more. And if they go to church, then they can't sing. And then we've seen our freedom of assembly be threatened as well. People are actually being told in some states who they can spend time with, how many people they can spend time with, and that freedom as well is being threatened. What I wanted to tell all of you today is that that isn't happening in South Dakota.
Noem then went through in detail what she did differently from the other governors. Yes, the media disagrees. Here's CNN with their version of her record. If you think CNN's fact-checking needs fact-checking, that's a decision for you to make on your own. Personally, I know which side has abused my trust over the past nine months. But you're free to do you.
The end of her speech is the most important part. It's not enough to just say socialism sucks and liberals are idiots. The right needs to tell the American people what we're going to do more better. If there is one thing 2020 has provided, it's a broader audience of people who may be willing to listen. People who have been straight-up hostile to the right are seeing what happens when their Democrat officials are allowed too much control. What we do with that over the next two to four years will make the difference.
CRAZIEST Moments with Crowder's Field Correspondent! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Gov. Kristi Noem Tells Liberal Critics Where to Stick Their Mask ... ›
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas ... ›
- Patricia Heaton Has No Patience for Liberals' New "Blame White ... ›
- Congressional Candidate Warns Joe Rogan: Keep Your California ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Says Schools are Opening in the Fall - Louder With ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem: Here's What I Learned from the Media's Fearmongering - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!' - Louder With Crowder ›