Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 16, 2020
SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad. Democrats Be Warned, GOP Take Notes...
Bad news travels much faster than good news, and for obvious reasons. Tell a person "All planes arrived safely today" and he'd look at you like you just farted with nary an apology. But when bad news is no longer newsworthy, as has happened during the great panic pandemic, good news stands out. Or it should. While governors both left and right were shutting down their states, Governor Kristi Noem refused. Did you hear about covid spikes in South Dakota? Interesting. Have you heard much about South Dakota at all? Fascinating. Well Kristi Noem is making a move. She released a brilliant ad Thusrday showcasing the pro-business and pro-freedom aspects of her state. Before you write off South Dakota's chilly weather, don't. Watch this first, then let's circle back to discuss.
South Dakota Means Business.youtu.be
That ad is smart. Noem is smart. I think I mocked a campaign of hers a couple of years ago about drugs? Yeah, here it is: South Dakota's Plan to Tackle Meth is Not Good, but since I'm not a proponent of cancel culture, I believe we're all allowed to grow and admit we were wrong. Myself included. I'm saying it right now, watch out for this lady. She's going places and I think she knows it.
I had a number of thoughts watching this ad:
- Businesses looking to move to a freer state should absolutely consider South Dakota. Texas likes to think of itself as the best state that has ever existed in the entire history of states, but it's not the only state out there that's pro-business and anti-regulation. I can write that, as Texans have already moved to the comments section to tell me how wrong I am and that Texas is the best thing to happen to this world since bottled water.
- People looking to live in a freer state, if they're uninterested in trying to flip their own, should consider South Dakota. Yeah, the weather is a little extreme. But again, Texas, which has been bandied about as the be all end all of conservative everything, isn't exactly Maui. Golfball sized hail anyone?
- No salon owners were jailed in South Dakota. No bar owners saw a treatment of mini-Waco in South Dakota. There are no mask mandates coming out of South Dakota. I cannot say the same for the beloved Texas. Go ahead and send me your hate tweets, Texans.
I honestly tried to not make this post a secondary bashing of Texas, but sometimes I just can't help myself.
- Kristi Noem is making a political move. If she isn't thinking about running for president, she should be. But my bet is she's thinking about it, and this ad is dipping a toe in the water. It's warm, Kristi. Go for a swim.
- Kristi Noem is the governor the GOP should laud. Kristi Noem is the governor the GOP should trot out at the convention. She should be the poster child of the GOP as a contrast to the tyrants of the Democrat Party, and what the Democrat party commands. Democrats should fear this Republican governor.
South Dakota: The Actual Free State.
America Is Not Racist (Part Two) | Change My Mindyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Gov. Kristi Noem Says Schools are Opening in the Fall - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms,' Counters with Message of Hope - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem: Here's What I Learned from the Media's Fearmongering - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!' - Louder With Crowder ›