Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 05, 2021
Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her
South Dakota's smokeshow of a governor Kristi Noem was in Georgia this past weekend, lending support to Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler. You may have noticed there is a rather important runoff election today. You may also have noticed that Georgia is some 1,500 miles from South Dakota. The simple act of standing up for freedom during the time of the corona has turned her into a star on the right. Having the media attack her for doing so helped. Noem was both shocked and awed at how easily the media used fear to push their agenda. It taught her a valuable lesson I hope everyone on our side pays attention to.
Whether or not this sounds like the start of a stump speech for higher office, I'll leave that for the reader to decide.
Gov. Kristi Noem: "I Was Amazed this Year at How the Media Used Fear to Promote Their Agenda"youtu.be
I couldn't just make decisions. I had to understand and explain to people why I was making the decisions that I was making. So we have whole press conferences where I went to give a COVID-19 update on the state, but it turned into the "freedom speech." Or it turned into an educational speech about what authorities I had as governor and what authorities I didn't have. It doesn't do us any good, especially as conservatives or as Republicans, if that's what you all are, depending on what you believe, you can't just make decisions and do them. You need to explain to people why you believe what you believe.
The pandemic has been horrendous. The leftist response to the pandemic, however, has created an opportunity. Way too many "leaders" have used the virus as an excuse to see how much power Americans are willing to give them. The result has been what many consider an example of why not to give them more power in the first place. If there is ever a time for a pro-freedom, less-government message, it's now. But it's not just enough to say the word "freedom" or "socialism" or "fake news." You need to explain the whys and hows. Explain to people in better detail why you believe what you believe and give examples of how it applies to them. That's something our side hasn't always been the best at.
Kristi Noem gets it. If she encourages more people to do the same, the right will be all the more better for it.
FLASHBACK: Crowder Outs The HodgeTwins As Conservative!youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas ... ›
- Second Amendment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Patricia Heaton Has No Patience for Liberals' New "Blame White ... ›
- Congressional Candidate Warns Joe Rogan: Keep Your California ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Says Schools are Opening in the Fall - Louder With ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad - Louder ... ›
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms ... ›
- Video Reminds Us When Liberals and the Media Supported Political Violence in 2020 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!' - Louder With Crowder ›