Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 08, 2021
Video Illustrates When Liberals and the Media Supported Political Violence in 2020
Very few people on the right are not disgusted by what transpired on Wednesday. But that disgust only goes so far. It's never long before the hypocritical all-out assault from the media starts. There are two separate stories. One is the micro of what happened on January 6. The other is the macro of all the things that led to January 6. The media loves the micro. It's not enough to blame Donald Trump or his most loyal followers. They blame anyone who didn't express their disapproval of Trump loudly and proudly enough. The macro gets ignored because the media IS the macro. It's never political violence when they agree with the people committing it. 2020 gave us an unlimited supply of examples.
Media: Yes, Violence Is the Answer [Supercut]youtu.be
Let's state the obvious. It's not quite an apples-to-apples comparison. Looting the United States Capitol is on an entirely different level than looting a Piggy Wiggly. That shouldn't need to be said, but in case someone needs to hear me say it, there you go. Any further concession to that point ended after Joe Biden's first act as president-elect was to recklessly pour racially charged gasoline over what was already a bonfire. It's a "time to heal" only when it's a convenient talking point.
Political violence only creates more political violence. The difference is the right will denounce it when it's our side. I don't know of a single conservative whose opinion matters who hasn't. The left and the media won't. Worse, they'll make excuses for it. At least until the bad polling data comes in. Had that been liberals invading the capitol, CNN would be standing in front of Mitch McConnell's ransacked office saying it was a mostly peaceful insurrection.
What happened on Wednesday didn't start that morning. There was a long road that toook us there. One that will continue if we don't have the courage to ask hard questions and listen to uncomfortable answers. But what if we don't? What if there is a next time and it's the left's turn again? How does a media clutching its pearls this week react?
We all know the answer to that.
MugClub's 2020 Greatest Hits | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Mike Rowe Flattens Media Matters' Attack Over the Coronavirus ... ›
- Liberal Media's Message Is Clear: Blame Everyone on the Right ... ›
- JP Sears: It's Brave to Blindly Follow the Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- Crowder recounts a story of Andrew Breitbart sticking it to the media ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Millennials Are Getting Sick and Tired of Social Media - Louder With ... ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering ... ›
- Some in Sports Media Blame Clay Travis for the Capitol Riots ... ›
- Flashback: The Media Doesn't Mind Electoral Objections When ... ›
- Comedian Explains How Amazing it Feels for Liberals to Admit They're Actually Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›