Liberal Media's Message Is Clear: Blame Everyone on the Right
What happened at the U.S. Capitol yesterday was an embarrassing disgrace. Dare I say, deplorable. It also proved to be pointless. Joe Biden has been certified as president-elect. Donald Trump has "conceded" the election, or at least said there will be a peaceful transfer of power. There's not much more I have to say about it than that.
But the media of course can't help themselves. Whenever anything happens that can remotely be traced to "our side" — let the quotes imply the loosest translation of those words — somehow everyone on the right is to blame. Not even the right, but anyone who expresses an opinion that disagrees with the left. Twitter is lousy with more serious examples. But these tweets from sports reporters are a perfect illustration. Plus, politically I align myself with Clay Travis. We both love boobs and the First Amendment.
Travis, as someone who voted for Donald Trump, spoke out about what happened. He also attempted to explain how he felt we got here.
I voted for Trump. He lost. Well past time to move on. Violence is never the answer, no matter your politics. Will discuss on @outkick live in a half hour.
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) January 6, 2021
"We're being sliced and diced up into all these different identities and groups and they're being pitted against each other. And this is where social media has added the kerosene to what was already a big fire." -@ClayTravis pic.twitter.com/agztJv8ywn
— OutKick (@Outkick) January 7, 2021
Rational. Well thought out. Concise. Also, according to some of Travis' sports colleagues, everything that happened on Wednesday was his fault.
Hey @ClayTravis your words and behavior helped enable the bullshit of today.
Glad to see this minor concession from you but you should be much more accountable than this! https://t.co/5p6JqMbNk5
— George Karl (@CoachKarl22) January 7, 2021
I assume this means an end to calling people “coronabros," attacking media members and athletes for being “woke," criticizing sports networks for being too political and sucking up to politicians https://t.co/DkhaCneB9V
— Dan Wolken (@DanWolken) January 7, 2021
That was fast. It started with blame Donald Trump. Then it went to blame Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley. Then, anyone who raised what they felt were legitimate concerns on the ballot count. Now? People who disagree with the media narrative on the coronavirus and anyone who disagrees with wokeness. It's been less than 24 hours. Message received. If you disagree with the left about anything, you are to blame for an "insurrection." So just shut up about everything.
What happened yesterday was deplorable. Joe Biden will be the 46th president of the United States. I pray for him as well as the future of my country.
Also, biological men should not be competing against biological women in high school sports. Leftists who want to get you fired for a joke you wrote on Twitter ten years ago are assclowns. The Second Amendment is awesome. Mask nazis seriously need to shut off CNN. Sports reporters need to stop rooting for the coronavirus to shut down sports. The word "woke" is derived from Latin, meaning "look at me, I'm a sanctimonious douche." Ten months after fifteen days to flatten the curve, we should question everything unelected bureaucrats tell us. Most in the media hate you. Business owners should go back to work. Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom are both tyrants. Life is still all about boobs and the First Amendment, with tacos rounding out the top three. Also, Joe Biden is a senile idiot who can't keep his hands to himself. And Kamala Harris is already measuring the curtains in the Oval Office.
The left and the media (but I repeat myself) want to use yesterday to make you feel bad about things having nothing to do with yesterday. We know this because they do it all the time. I'm not going to let them, and neither should you.
CRAZIEST Moments with Crowder's Field Correspondent! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Liberal Darling Valerie Plame Goes Full Anti-Semite! Um, Media ... ›
- Liberal Media Freaks Over 'Violent' GIF, Downplays ACTUAL ... ›
- Top 5 Biggest Lies From Liberal Media Journalists - Louder With ... ›
- KARMA? Liberal Media Outlets Suffer MAJOR Layoffs, Labor Cuts ... ›
- Orlando Shooting: Everything Wrong With the Liberal Media ... ›
- British Comedian BRILLIANTLY Mocks Liberal Media's Hatred of ... ›
- Tim Pool Uncut: Social Media's Liberal Bias - Louder With Crowder ›
- The My Pillow Guy Is Making Surgical Masks ... and the Media Is ... ›
- Piers Morgan: Liberal Media DOESN'T CARE About Muslims ... ›
- Media Says Calling COVID-19 "Wuhan" is Racist, So Here's a ... ›
- Video Reminds Us When Liberals and the Media Supported Political Violence in 2020 - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: LOCKDOWN ANNIVERSARY! Reviewing ALL the Lies and the Liars Who Told Them! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media Sings Praises of Convicted Felon Michael Avenatti - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 3: College Football Chants Continue - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOC Violated Civil Rights of January 6 Defendant - Louder With Crowder ›