Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 28, 2021
Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!'
CPAC is where our future leaders go to first audition for conservatives. It's extra important after an election year that didn't work out for us. We get our first look at people who could very well be raising the flag in a few years. One person many on the right have their eyes on is Kristi Noem. South Dakota's smokeshow of a governor has gotten a lot of national attention over the past year for her response to the pandemic. Like Ron DeSantis, she did the opposite of what other states were told to do. Turns out, NOT shutting everything down may have been the way to go. She didn't get an Emmy for her work, like some other governors. But she got low state unemployment and a strong economy. I guess it just depends on where your priorities are.
Noem took to the CPAC stage on Saturday and did NOT hold anything back.
In South Dakota, I provided all the information we had to our people. And then I trusted them to make the best decisions for themselves, their families, and - in turn - their communities.
Even in a pandemic, public health policy needs to take into account people's economic and social well-being. Daily needs still need to be met. People need to keep a roof over their heads and feed their families. And they still need purpose. They need their dignity.
Let me be clear. COVID didn't crush the economy. Government crushed the economy. And then, just as quickly, Government turned around and held itself out as the savior.
2024 is still a ways to go. Right now, I would be happy with any Noem/DeSantis or DeSantis/Noem combination. They can work that out amongst themselves. But the important thing now is communication. Showing how you can communicate our ideals not only to the hardcore base but also in a way that appeals to the rest of America. Kristi Noem is hitting every note in every speech I've seen her give lately. Others shoud start taking notes of their own.
Crowder & Hodge Twins GYM Work Out! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Just Dumped All Over (Double) Mask Mandates ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Says Schools are Opening in the Fall - Louder With ... ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP ... ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders ... ›
- SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad - Louder ... ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dumbest Pandemic Restriction Yet? No Screaming on Roller Coasters - Louder With Crowder ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis in Hit Piece - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over 'Debunked' Hit Piece, Provides Facts '60 Minutes' Refused To - Louder With Crowder ›
- FL Senate Passes Anti-Riot Bill, Awaits DeSantis' Signature - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Jumps to Rumble After YouTube Removes Video Challenging Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated BEFORE Presidential Run - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Catches Pub Owner Throwing Pro-Lockdown Politician Out of His Bar - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Christie "Fat-Shames" Himself on Tonight Show - Louder With Crowder ›