South Dakota Moves to Block White House EOs. A Preview of Joe Biden vs. Kristi Noem?
There's a chance I might be jumping to too much of a conclusion here. But it's politics and that's what we do. I also doubt I'm the only person who read about South Dakota looking to legislatively block
Joe Biden's any president's executive orders deemed harmful to the state and thought "Kristi Noem 2024." Noem already put local media on blast for not covering the jobs being destroyed. Allegedly, destroyed by Biden's climate executive orders. This week, state Senator Aaron Aylward has a bill to review EOs that could be damaging to the state. There's a lot of legalese. They want the AG to have the ability to exempt the state from any order viewed to restrict people's rights. For example, executive orders having to do with:
- A pandemic or other public health emergency.
- The regulation of the financial sector through the imposition of environmental, social, or governance standards.
- The regulation of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
I don't pretend to understand politics in South Dakota. This may be like introducing a balanced budget amendment knowing it won't go anywhere. But a lot of people are out of work (allegedly) at the stroke of Joe Biden's pen. Even more due to certain restrictions concerning a "pandemic or other public health emergency." Kristi Noem has already entered the national stage speaking out about all these examples.
It also presents a potential debate of federal vs states rights. POTUS signs executive orders believed to have adverse effects on some American citizens. Should state legislative bodies have the ability to reject them? Does the tenth amendment come into play? Questions like this are why Bill Richmond makes more money than I do.
I'm just saying. IF this is the unofficial soft open of a Noem '24 campaign, it's a verrrrrry interesting one. And I'm very much here for it.
Democrat Hoaxes: The Top 5 Greatest Hits! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms ... ›
- Congressional Candidate Warns Joe Rogan: Keep Your California ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering ... ›
- Dakota Pipeline Protestors, Who 'CARE About the Environment ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem Makes it Clear: Schools. Are ... ›
- SD Gov. Kristi Noem Releases Brilliant Pro-Freedom Ad - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Illustrates How to Social Distance in South Dakota ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: DNC Changed Julia Louis-Dreyfus Joke Fearing it Would Open ‘the Dementia Thing' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the Economy, Government Did!' - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Suddenly Firing People Who Smoked Pot Before - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dumbest Pandemic Restriction Yet? No Screaming on Roller Coasters - Louder With Crowder ›