Congressional Candidate Warns Joe Rogan: Keep Your California Politics Out of Texas
Wesley Hunt is running for Congress in the Houston suburbs. He rolls with Dan Crenshaw and is part of the greatest campaign ad of all time. Hunt paid a visit to Joe Rogan and his gingivitis-colored studio, and the topic of Californians moving to Texas came up. More specifically, Texas' warnings to Californians that if you're fleeing the left coast, don't bring your bullsh*t with you.
Why Texans Are Worried About Californians Coming To Their State youtu.be
Let's set aside the fact that South Dakota has usurped Texas' authority as the freest state in the country, thanks to its smokeshow of a governor (see SD GOV. KRISTI NOEM RELEASES BRILLIANT PRO-FREEDOM AD. DEMOCRATS BE WARNED, GOP TAKE NOTES... and GOV. KRISTI NOEM ILLUSTRATES HOW TO SOCIAL DISTANCE IN SOUTH DAKOTA). We can leave how physically unappealing the Lone Star State is for another time. Hunt's point is important not just for Californians, but for everyone who lives in blue states.
New York is a prime example. New Yorkers continue to vote for politicians who raise their taxes and make living here unaffordable. New Yorkers decided they don't want high taxes and an unaffordable standard of living, so they flee to states like Florida and North Carolina, where they continue to vote for people who raise taxes and make living unaffordable. The social issues are a con, a way for Democrats to convince you that a vote for anyone besides a Democrat is a vote for "hate," when a vote for a Democrat is really a vote to let them take more of your money and make it harder for someone to thrive without the government. Like Rogan said, "What is [California] going to do with that [higher taxes]? F*ck it up worse?"
What I want to know more about is Matthew McConaughey apparently telling Rogan "don't turn this place into what you fled." I always felt like McConaughey was secretly one of us.
Does Affirmative Action Cause Self-Doubt? Change My Mind Clips | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Texas Professor Pens Hilarious Letter to Anti-Trump Student ... ›
- Elizabeth Warren Listed Herself as "American Indian" on Texas Bar ... ›
- Texas Fights Back, Proposes Bill Banning Athletes for Steroids ... ›
- University of Texas Views 'Toxic Masculinity' as Mental Health Problem ›
- Texas Bar Owner Flips Abbott the Bird with 'Bar Lives Matter' Protest ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Texas Massacre Hero, Stephen Willeford, Describes ... ›
- Texas Judge Encourages Texans to Snitch on Violators of ... ›
- Texas Teachers Claim They Are Now 'Writing Out Their Wills ... ›
- Texas School District Rolls Out Transgender Education for 8-Year ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey Exposes Anti-Christian Bias in Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Houston Chief Explains Reason Dems Couldn't Flip Texas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Our Exclusive Interview with Texas AG Ken Paxton ›
- Kristi Noem Blasts Leftists' 'Unprecedented Attacks on our Freedoms,' Counters with Message of Hope - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem: Here's What I Learned from the Media's Fearmongering - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Shoots Straight on what the Media's Fearmongering Has Taught Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Tells Voters: Demand Actual Results from the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kristi Noem Calls Out Local Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Dakota Moves to Block White House Executive Orders - Louder With Crowder ›