Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 20, 2021
Video Catches Pub Owner Throwing Pro-Lockdown Politician Out of His Bar
Politicians campaigning in local business is a common practice. It's how they pretend to be "of the people" and look like they give a hoot about our struggles. What's interesting now is watching politicians campaign in places that are struggling BECAUSE of the politicians. It takes stones to visit businesses you've actively kept locked down. It takes bigger balls to throw those politicians out. As Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer discovered attempting to visit a British pub.
That's Rod Humphris, co-owner of the Raven. BBC News caught up with him after the incident. Fascinating chap. He shares many of the same views you and I do about the lockdowns that "independent" "fact" checkers from Facebook don't. Humphris is also a Labour Party member himself. He's just one who thinks Starmer sucks at life.
I think he has utterly failed us as the leader of the opposition. He has completely failed to ask the questions that needed asking, like, why did we throw away our previous pandemic preparedness?
Why have we just accepted lockdown? Why have we just accepted the loss of all our freedoms?
I never thought I'd say this since we broke up with England for a reason. But I really hope Americans wake up and follow Mr. Humphris' lead. Think about the small business owners who were locked down while movie studios opened up right next to them. Think of the business owners racking up government penalties trying to fight for themselves. Think of the people harassed by health inspectors, some of whom were shut down on ACCIDENT. Think of the health inspectors who straight-up admit lockdowns weren't for science reasons. These are our neighbors who have been suffering because of our leaders.
I want you to think of all that. Because pro-lockdown American politicians are going to try campaigning down YOUR Main Street. Make sure they know what you think of them when they do.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder's Falcon Correspondent: Thomas Finnegan | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Justin Trudeau: Pandemic Is an Opportunity for 'Great Reset ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Short-Circuits When Challenged by '60 Minutes' Over ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Jumps to Rumble After YouTube Removes Video ... ›
- Kristi Noem Unloads Over Lockdowns: 'COVID Didn't Crush the ... ›
- JP Sears Uses Cars to Point Out Absurdity of Lockdowns - Louder ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- YouTube Removes Louder with Crowder Lockdown Video - Louder ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- Police Shut Down Mass Over 60 People Breaking Lockdown: 'Are We Back in the Penal Times?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Explains How Amazing it Feels for Liberals to Admit They're Actually Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau: Pandemic Is an Opportunity for 'Great Reset' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›