Health Inspector Caught Dancing After WRONGLY Shutting Down Brewery Over Lockdown Restrictions
People who work in Los Angeles government don't seem very good at their jobs. This seems evident during this, our time of the corona. We've seen them admit that some lockdown restrictions aren't based in science. At least one person thinks you're a domestic terrorist for not wearing a mask. Also, Hollywood movie studios allegedly get special treatment over struggling small business owners. Small businesses are struggling. The people causing them to struggle don't always seem to care.
A health inspector went to shut down a brewery on Super Bowl Sunday. Repeat, shutting down a BREWERY on the day of the SUPER BOWL. You would think ruining a person's business would be cause for the appropriate decorum. Instead, sometimes you gotta dance, dance, dance.
An LA County health inspector dances moments after ordering @BraveryBrewing to close. She ended up being wrong. Ruined BB's Super Bowl business. If your restaurant has been bullied/intimidated by LA County Health, DM me. @KFIAM640@johnandkenshow@GaryandShannon@CalRestaurantspic.twitter.com/QQXJ2POG70
— stevengregory (@stevengregory) February 15, 2021
Look, I get it. Sometimes when your jam comes on you can't help yourself. I'm guilty of dancing in the produce aisle when the supermarket is bumpin' that yacht rock. There is a world of difference between me shopping for Taco Tuesday and a health inspector shutting down a small business on what should be its busiest day of the year. Especially over a technicality. Extra especially when, as it turns out, it was a mistake to shut them down.
To make matters worse, the inspector turned out to be wrong and Bravery Brewery was not in violation of any county codes.
Because the brewery was only pouring draft beer to go, they did not need a food truck to operate.
According to [the owner], the inspector later admitted that there had been a mistake and that business there could resume.
Let's keep our outrage dials set to an appropriate level. I don't think the inspector was dancing to be smug or spiteful. She isn't the Chicago Teachers' Union. She most likely, momentarily, forgot where she was and why she was there. Sure, it looks bad to see someone dancing after another small business may have just seen their quarter earnings ruined. Not only ruined but ruined over the dancer in question's f***-up. Save the outrage for why she was there and her bosses responsible for the lockdowns and restrictions. Restrictions that seem less and less guided by "science" and "experts."
Still, Sweetheart, read the room.
Andrew Cuomo Blames Everyone But Himself | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- NYC Tailor Openly Defying the Lockdown is Speaking Out and He's ... ›
- Australian Police Arrest Mother for Anti-Lockdown Event - Louder ... ›
- Michael Rapaport's Anti-Lockdown Rant Speaks for Most of Us ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- Biden's Covid Supports a 4 to 6 Week National Lockdown - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Whitmer Hires Santa to Promote Lockdown to Children ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Rand Paul SCOLDS Fauci for Lockdown Effects. It Gets Heated ... ›
- Brit Hume: 'Time to Consider Possibility Lockdown a Colossal Public ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›
- Remember Experts Saying Super Bowl 55 Would Be a 'Superspreader' Event? Nope. - Louder With Crowder ›