Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 10, 2020
California Health Secretary Admits Real Reason for Outdoor Dining Ban. HINT: It's Not Science ...
Trust the science. Trust the experts. Yes, even as we're nine months past the initial "15 days to flatten the curve." It's science that guides California's outdoor dining ban. But only for some people. Also, only for certain industries. Science said indoor dining was unsafe. Experts told restaurant owners only outdoor dining. Restaurant owners invested thousands to comply and be able to keep their livelihoods. Now after they've done so, experts are saying no more outdoor dining. Because they're guided by science.
Confused? It gets better. Because California's health and human services secretary, Dr. Mark Ghaly, addressed the matter to the press. According to this expert, science has nothing to do with it.
"The decision to include, among other sectors, outdoor dining, and limiting that, turning to restaurants to deliver and provide takeout options instead, really has to do with the goal of trying to keep people at home, not a comment on the relative safety of outdoor dining."
"We advise against anything that you can do in another way, in a lower risk way, that avoids you leaving your home..."
So, there's no science saying that outdoor dining is unsafe. It's just unsafe for you to leave your house in the first place. According to experts. The same experts who told us fifteen days to flatten the curve. Nine months ago. The outdoor dining ban isn't about science. This "expert" confirmed that. It's all about control. California doesn't want you to leave your house. So they'll take away reasons to leave your house. You know, for your own good. But only some places. The local cafe needs to close. I'm sure you can still get a hot dog at the Nathan's inside a Walmart.
Any time a politician says they are guided by "science," they should be made to answer what specific science. It's growing increasingly clear they are randomly picking and choosing, and leaving the rest of us to deal with the consequences.
Pete Davidson Calls Lockdown Protesters "babies" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- California to Give MILLIONS to DACA Students. For 'Progress ... ›
- Godspeed #CalExit! Leftists Demand California Secede After ... ›
- Moronic California Votes to Become a Sanctuary STATE - Louder ... ›
- Purposefully Exposing People to HIV is No Longer a Felony in ... ›
- Chelsea Handler Blames President Trump for California Wildfire ... ›
- CALIFORNIA: Bank Robber May Also be Charged with 'Cultural ... ›
- WHOA! Massive Hepatitis Outbreak in California… - Louder With ... ›
- California Church Defies Gavin Newsom, Will Assemble Anyway ... ›
- California Supreme Court Rejects Catholic Group's Challenge. Says ... ›
- In California, It's Worse to Misgender Someone Than Infect Them ... ›
- California Business Owner Has Enough, Lights Up Government Health Inspectors Trying to Shut Him Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Suddenly Lifts Stay-at-Home Order. Why Now? - Louder With Crowder ›