'Just Obey': Street Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters. He Also Makes Sheep Sounds ...
Insert Link In the olden days, way back in a bygone era of 2020, artists would speak out about the government. They would view their dissent as the highest form of patriotism. Not so much in modern times. Artists, celebrities, and whatever the hell influencers are are actually pro-government. If YOU speak out, then YOU'RE the problem. Their job as artists is to do whatever the federal government tells them to. In some cases, even get paid to promote the government's agenda. Not all artists have complied. There are still a brave few who are willing to speak out. Like this HERO with his anti-lockdown anthem, "Just Obey."
I'm not one for hyperbole, but this may be the greatest song I've ever heard.
It's like we were all locked up for some sh*t we didn't do.
But let's not blame the Chinese or the W. H. O.
Or the lab they've got in Wuhan with the bats and pangolins.
It's just a strange coincidence.
The virus is within.
You must all Obey.
The lyrics are like poetry. But really, it's the animal noises that really drive home the insinuation that people are sheep.
I believe this dude is from the U.K., which I guess makes him a bloke. The two names he dropped in the song are British politicians. Yes, I actually did research for this blog post. That's how impressed I was with this man's artistry.
We here at LwC enjoy taking the piss out of our friends to the east. What with England being a socialist hellhole. And a constant reminder that we broke up with you for a reason and are never, ever, ever getting back together. But throughout the U.K. during these past eighteen months (plus fifteen days), we have seen flashes of heroism and bravery to speak out against wanker politicians. This man is top of my list, and I don't use the word "hero" lightly. But he is one, and I would like to buy him a pint.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
“I know witchcraft, I'm going to curse you and your son…" #changemymind #shorts youtu.be
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Australia Lockdown Demands: Limit Movement, No Conversations ... ›
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Video: Owner Throws Pro-Lockdown Politician Out of His Bar ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- YouTube Removes Louder with Crowder Lockdown Video - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Releases Powerful Anti-Lockdown Call to Arms - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: LOCKDOWN ANNIVERSARY! Reviewing ALL the ... ›
- Authorities Pepper Spray Kid at Anti-Lockdown Protest - Louder With ... ›
- Guy Smacks Mic Out of Pro-Lockdown Reporter's Hand - Louder ... ›