CNN Stops Airing Amy Coney Barrett Hearing and Ted Cruz Has a Theory Why
Monday was the start of Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court nomination hearing. For the most part. As the Glorious ACB sat there as the rightful heir to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's seat, Democrats decided to turn the hearing into an Obamacare rally, as they continue to lie about "packing the court" not meaning what it has always meant. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Lying is the Democrat default position when a hearing is televised (see JOE BIDEN SAYS VOTERS DON'T 'DESERVE' TO HEAR HIS POSITION ON THE SUPREME COURT and JAKE TAPPER EMBARRASSES THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN OVER SUPREME COURT, NOT KNOWING WHAT 'CONSTITUTIONAL' MEANS).
Though, apparently not televised on CNN. At some point during the day, the Cable NEWS Network decided to stop carrying the hearing. Maybe it wasn't anti-Trump or pro-mask-tyranny enough. A NEWS network deciding not to televise NEWS seems like an odd choice. Senator Ted Cruz has a good idea why.
Presumably, they're worried voters will be impressed by Judge Barrett. https://t.co/aXDm93qnJt
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 12, 2020
Earlier in the day, Cruz listed some of ACB's accomplishments that CNN is (allegedly) afraid of its audience being impressed by.
Sen. Cruz: “On Any Measure Judge Barrett's Credentials Are Impeccable" youtu.be
In CNN's defense, it could be it stopped airing it because the hearings were boring AF. Democrats were totally low-energy. There were no unhinged rants. No sanctimonious holier-than-thou diatribes. Even Cory "Spartacus" Booker didn't seem like his heart was in it. Without the indignant outrage, there are no ratings. Just a highly qualified nominee and an opposition party that blew its wad attacking her religion a few years ago.
Maybe CNN got a stand-down order from the DNC as it tries to come up with the right lie or fabricated story to sink the nomination. I'd be curious to hear what the actual programming decision was and why it was made.
SUPER TRUMP: The Attack of The ChinaVirus! (The Animated Comic!) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Comedian JP Sears Shares CDC Stats the Media Ignores - Louder ... ›
- Steven Crowder fact checks John Oliver on the recent SCOTUS ... ›
- Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Campaign Over Supreme Court ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh: Trump Should Skip the SCOTUS Hearings Altogether ›
- McConnell Blasts the Media's Anti-Religious 'Bigotry' - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump Nominated Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS - Louder ... ›
- Liberals Attacked Amy Coney Barrett for Adopting Black Children ... ›
- Keith Olbermann Has Epic Meltdown, Calls for Hannity and Amy ... ›
- A New Ad Is Defending Amy Coney Barrett Against Democrats ... ›
- Good Morning Mug Club is LIVE: Democrats go after Amy Coney ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amy Coney Barrett Responds to Attacks On Her Family, Religion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ›
- Sen. Graham Praises ACB: 'I’ve never been more proud ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Coon Challenged Amy Coney Barrett’s Integrity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Kennedy Mocks Kamala Harris Over Her Barrett Questions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blast Dems Boycotting the Amy Coney Barrett Vote - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top 5 Liberal Meltdowns Over Amy Coney Barrett's Confirmation to the Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amy Coney Barrett Addresses the American People - Louder With Crowder ›