Amy Coney Barrett Addresses the American People After Her Swearing-In
You are waking up this morning to two major bits of news. The first is that Amy Coney Barrett, after her "A Star Is Born"-esque confirmation hearings, is officially Supreme Court Justice Barrett. The other is that leftists are unwell. Justice Barrett, after being sworn in by Justice Clarence Thomas, addressed the American people.
Justice Barrett: “I Will Do My Job W/o Any Fear Or Favor" & Independently Of The Political Branchesyoutu.be
It is the job of a senator to pursue her policy preferences. In fact, it would be a dereliction of duty for her to put policy goals aside. By contrast, it is the job of a judge to resist her policy preferences. It would be a dereliction of duty for her to give in to them. Federal judges don't stand for election. Thus, they have no basis for claiming that their preferences reflect those of the people.
It's a week until Election Day, and I have no idea what's going to happen. There is a good chance that we won't be feeling this good the day after.
So I'm going to celebrate the hell out of it today!
Jordan Peterson on Personality and Intelligence (2018) | Crowder Classicsyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Donald Trump Nominated Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS - Louder ... ›
- Change My Mind: Should the Senate confirm Amy Coney Barrett ... ›
- Lindsey Graham Praises Amy Coney Barrett: 'I've never been more ›
- Amy Coney Barrett Change My Mind Pregame Q&A - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Stops Airing Amy Coney Barrett Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blast Dems Boycotting the Amy Coney Barrett Vote ... ›
- Change My Mind: Confirm Amy Coney Barrett Part Two - Louder ... ›
- Sen. Coon Challenged Amy Coney Barrett's Integrity - Louder With ... ›
- Mansplaining Hypocrisy: Amy Coney Barrett vs. Kamala Harris ... ›
- Blind SCOTUS Clerk Gives Emotional Testimony Supporting Amy ... ›