A New Ad Is Defending Amy Coney Barrett Against Democrats' Anti-Catholic 'Bigotry'
Amy Coney Barrett is officially nominated to the Supreme Court. Democrats are officially unhinged. And Republicans are officially ready for war (see TED CRUZ SAVAGED ELIZABETH WARREN'S SCOTUS HYSTERICS WITH JUST A SINGLE '80S MOVIE QUOTE and COCAINE MITCH ABSOLUTELY DISEMBOWELS CHUCK SCHUMER ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE). This new ad from the Judicial Crisis Network hopes to help, focusing on the anti-religious bigotry against Judge Barrett. Funny thing about it: The media claim they don't see the bigotry. Yet as you see in the ad, there are recordings of senators doing just that, all the way back in 2017 — the last time President Trump appointed Barrett to the bench and the last time the Senate confirmed her.
Stop the Bigotry youtu.be
Here's the funny thing about putting the spotlight on Democrats and their problem with people who believe in anything other than Democrats. Sure, the media can point to the fact that no senator has said anything over the past few days. They've managed to be on their best behavior for now. But you know who has been spewing anti-Catholic bigotry? All your whiney leftist friends and family members on Facebook. Every time the media claims the bigotry doesn't exist, people can log on and see at least five posts of people making stupid Handmaid's Tale jokes, comments about the church being a cult, and other examples of liberal tolerance.
"Yeah, but no elected official said something in the past five minutes" isn't going to cut it.
Olive-Brained John Oliver Doesn't Understand the Supreme Court | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Mitch McConnell: The Senate WILL Vote on RBG's Replacement ... ›
- Sen Graham: We WILL Accept Trump's SCOTUS Nomination ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh: Trump Should Skip the SCOTUS Hearings Altogether ›
- Democrat Cal Cunningham Posted an Odd BBQ Picture - Louder ... ›
- This Leftist Meltdown Over Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a Hysterical ... ›
- Ted Cruz Used an '80s Movie Quote to Criticize Sen. Warren ... ›
- Steven Crowder fact checks John Oliver on the recent SCOTUS ... ›
- Donald Trump Nominated Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS - Louder ... ›
- Hodgetwins: Liberal Says Adopting Black Kids Is Racist - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Stops Airing Amy Coney Barrett Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amy Coney Barrett Responds to Attacks On Her Family, Religion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Graham Praises ACB: 'I’ve never been more proud ...' - Louder With Crowder ›