Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 22, 2020
Lindsey Graham Tells Judiciary Committee: We WILL Accept Trump's SCOTUS Nomination
Lindsey Graham is in a tough re-election this year. Maybe. It depends how much you believe the polls. So some thought the senator might get in the way of Trump nominating a replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Like everyone else in politics, Graham had a different opinion of the matter four years ago than he does now. Then Brett Kavanaugh happened (see LINDSEY GRAHAM'S TOP 5 THUG LIFE MOMENTS and LINDSEY GRAHAM SCORCHES THE DEMOCRATS IN KAVANAUGH HEARING). Which changed the outlook of many right-leaning moderates when they saw how dirty and vile Democrats are willing to get.
Sen. Graham made it clear in a letter to the Judiciary Committee where he stands today. It's knuckle-up time.
NEW: Lindsey Graham letter: "After the treatment of Justice Kavanaugh I now have a different view of the judicial… https://t.co/wss2CGm6hD— Henry Rodgers (@Henry Rodgers) 1600718370.0
After the treatment of Justice Kavanaugh I now have a different view of the judicial-confirmation process. Compare the treatment of Robert Bork, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, and Brett Kavanaugh to that of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan, and it's clear that there already is one set of rules for a Republican president and one set of rules for a Democrat president.
I therefore think it is important that we proceed expeditiously to process any nomination made by President Trump to fill this vacancy. I am certain if the shoe were on the other foot, you would do the same.
If the shoe were on the other foot, Democrats would have already done the same. At least Trump is waiting until after RBG's funeral to announce a replacement. Democrats would have said "Here's the new nominee. Oh, and by the way ... so-and-so died."
And again, best-case scenario, we get a new justice. Worst-case scenario, voters have a daily reminder how unhinged the left is when they go to destroy whoever Trump nominates. Which, if it's Amy Coney Barrett, we have the added bonus of seeing what anti-Catholic, sexist bigots the Democrat Party is. Let's get it on.
Weekend Violence Update: RBG Gone, Left Threatens More Riots | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Lindsey Graham Calls to Investigate Democrats Over Handling of ... ›
- Video: MSNBC Host Accuses Lindsey Graham of Pushing ... ›
- Lindsey Graham to Media/Trump Haters: "I Don't Give a S ... ›
- Chelsea Handler Tweets Homophobic Attack at Lindsey Graham ... ›
- OUCH: Jimmy Kimmel Gets Raked Over the Coals by Lindsey Graham ›
- Lindsey Graham Exposed Democrat Border Wall Hypocrisy with ... ›
- Lindsey Graham Says He'll Introduce Legislation to End Birthright ... ›
- Lindsey Graham Wrecks Alexandria Cortez's Caravan/Holocaust ... ›
- Lindsey Graham Scorches the Democrats in Kavanaugh Hearing ... ›
- Lindsey Graham Calls Out Democrat Senators By Name: Do the ... ›
- This Unhinged 'Karen' Went Bananas at Trump Fans. The Cops Had to Get Involved... - Louder With Crowder ›
- If Biden Refuses to Debate, Trump Should Copy Chris Rock - Louder With Crowder ›
- A New Ad Is Defending Amy Coney Barrett Against Democrats - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins: Liberal Says Adopting Black Kids Is Racist - Louder With Crowder ›