Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats For Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy
Congressional hearings are among some of the worst and most pointless political theater that we as a country sit through. The Amy Coney Barrett hearings are no exception, not that we aren't enjoying a few slay-queen moments here and there (see AMY CONEY BARRETT RESPONDS TO LIBERALS ATTACKING HER FAMILY & RELIGION, AND SHE DOESN'T HOLD BACK and SENATOR CORNYN ASKS TO SEE AMY CONEY BARRETT'S NOTES. SHE HOLDS UP A BLANK NOTEBOOK!). The rest of it is senators giving campaign speeches, knowing the camera is on them the whole time. Even mainstream reporters are remarking that Barrett could get up and leave without anyone noticing.
There are exceptions, and more often than not those exceptions are when Ted Cruz grabs the mike. His Democrat colleague Sen. Whitehouse droned on with the same tired leftist talking points over free speech and dark money and how conservatives are to blame. Cruz responded with a well-sourced and rich with facts and statistic version of, "I know you are, but what am I?"
AMAZING video of @SenTedCruz calling out Dem Dark Money and completely destroying @SenWhitehousepic.twitter.com/JNcFSm6Slt
— Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) October 13, 2020
Interesting side note from Sen. Whitehouse's "presentation" that Cruz referenced. Whitehouse was supposed to be questioning Amy Coney Barrett on her judicial philosophy, and I'm fairly certain the senator never got around to asking her a question. Which is one of the reasons why these hearing become silly. They could be educational and an IRL lesson on the judicial system. Instead, they are mostly political speeches from people whom you already know how they plan on voting anyway.
Thankfully Ted Cruz's response was both educational and a much-needed response to a tired old leftist attack.
Confirm Amy Coney Barrett | Change My Mindyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Ted Cruz Questions YouTube Executive About Google's ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Criticizes CBS News Over a Biden Story - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Responded to AOC Accusing Him of White Supremacy ... ›
- CNN Stops Airing Amy Coney Barrett Hearing and Ted Cruz Has a ›
- #CrowderRNCStream: Special guests include Donald Trump Jr. and ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cruz Shreds Big Tech CEOs for ‘Fact’ Checking of Voter Fraud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Battles AOC on Twitter Over COVID Relief - Louder With Crowder ›
- Billionaire Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses Shut Down, Gets SAVAGED by Ted Cruz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hit Back at MSNBC's COVID Fearmongering: 'It's a Bizarre Cult' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Pushes Back Against MSNBC Doctor Advocating Lockdowns: "This is a cult..." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Harvard Calls Women 'Birthing People,' Ted Cruz's Two-Word Response Is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Economist Calls Ted Cruz "Enemy of Democracy," Cruz's Response is Pitch Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hilariously Dunks on Democrats 'Literally' in Bed with Chinese Communists - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Princess Bride' Star Tries Dunking on Ted Cruz. Fails. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz on Impeachment and Democrats' 'Political Theater' ›
- Ted Cruz: Questions That Should've Been Asked at Impeachment - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Issues Statement Regarding His Alleged Trip to Cancun During the #TexasFreeze - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Things More Interesting Than Ted Cruz Going to Cancun ›
- Ted Cruz's Passionate Speech on Defending Liberty Will Have You Ready to Run Through a Wall - Louder With Crowder ›