Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 28, 2020
Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: Who the Hell Elected You?!
You need to go right to this video. Because Ted Cruz just disemboweled Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey live on camera (see TED CRUZ JUST EXPOSED TWITTER'S ANTI-CONSERVATIVE BIAS WITH A SINGLE TWEET and TWITTER CEO JACK DORSEY STOPS PRETENDING, SAYS "WE CAN'T AFFORD TO BE NEUTRAL ANYMORE"). In a "Jack forgot the 'safe word'" way. So please take eight minutes to inject this into your veins, and then we'll come right back here and discuss it.
“Mr. Dorsey, who the hell elected you? And put you in charge of what the media are allowed to report, and what the American people are allowed to hear......
And in conclusion...
Quick programming note: Some of you have leftist Facebook friends complaining that Republicans are wasting their time with this instead of coronavirus aid. Calmly explain to them you understand their point and suggest they contact their Democrat senator and ask why they are holding the American people hostage by filibustering so much as a debate on aid, let alone the actual aid. Now back to the social media hearing, where if any Republican senator says anything other than "I yield my time to Senator Cruz," I'm advocating for a primary challenge.
There's nothing that wasn't exposed. Ted Cruz took a scalpel to all of Twitter's arguments for what they ban and don't ban and exposed their hypocrisy. He even got Jack Dorsey to admit why they were blocking the New York Post's account — not a reporter from the account but the actual account for the newspaper — until the Post deleted a tweet on a news article. Dorsey basically admitted right there that Twitter is no longer a platform and is actually a publisher. Also, judging from tweets from other mainstream reporters as well as some left-leaning ones, Dorsey doesn't have many supporters in the press for doing so. If they weren't busy c*ckblocking Donald Trump before Election Day, I'm sure a few of them would speak up more.
To make this entire event even more enjoyable, Twitter's stock is down over 5% as of this writing.
This is game over. Twitter can no longer pretend it is just a lowly platform with no political agenda. What WE need to do is make sure we have a Republican president and Senate next year to make sure actions are taken.
IN STUDIO: Jorge Masvidal! Why He's Vocal On Trump Support and Politics | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz Goes Nuclear on Stupid New York City Socialists ... ›
- Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO for 'Election Interference ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blast Dems Boycotting the Amy Coney Barrett Vote ... ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ... ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: Colin Kaepernick Celebrates Political Violence, Gets $3MILLION from Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Alleges Jack Dorsey Calling for More Censorship on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Twitter Executive Announces More 'Global Response' to Censorship - Louder With Crowder ›