Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO to Answer for ‘Election Interference’
The seemingly coordinated way Big Tech has censored "that story" is bordering on the absurd. I find myself to be a rather articulate person, even with stories where my initial reaction is, "Yeah, I got nothing." But the way Facebook and ESPECIALLY Twitter have acted has tested my ability to form sentences (see UNREAL: TWITTER NOW CENSORING GOVERNMENT WEBSITES and BREAKING: THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS BIG TECH CENSORSHIP). Thankfully, Ted Cruz is never at a loss for words. He also has something else I don't have: Subpoena power.
Ted Cruz EXPLODES on Twitter For Censoring NY Post Article on Hunter Biden youtu.be
Never before have we seen active censorship of a major press publication with serious allegations of corruption of one of the two candidates for president.
This is election interference and we are 19 days out from an election. It has no precedent in the history of democracy. The Senate Judiciary Committee wants to know what the hell is going on.
This is nice and all, but we've seen hearings before. As well as angry letters and snarky tweets. The end result has been Joe Rogan and Tim Pool holding Jack Dorsey more accountable than anyone in Washington D.C. writing those angry letters.
Another problem with the hearings is the number of Republican senators who don't know how to lower the volume on their phones, let alone the difference between Facebook and Twitter. I just hope they are practicing the phrase, "I yield my time to Senator Cruz and Senator Hawley." They've talked about Big Tech censorship for the past four years. The result has been coordinated Big Tech censorship less than three weeks before an election AND the Biden campaign celebrating it.
Think about that for a second. The Biden campaign this morning praised Twitter for censoring "that story" and used it as their excuse to dismiss "that story." That's the field we're playing on.
Hearings are nice. I like the Dorsey being dragged before Congress and hopefully made to cry. Hopefully having the issue of Big Tech censorship front and center before Election Day is helpful. But unless there's going to be actual action taken, don't be wasting our time.
PoliSci Student Doesn't Understand Supreme Court (ACB Change My Mind) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Tim Pool Schools Twitter Executives on Their Leftist Bias - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Censored Trump Over Tweeting He'll Enforce the Law ... ›
- Twitter Targets Donald Trump Jr., Suspends Him Over a Viral Video ... ›
- A Plate Triggered the Most Insufferable Person on Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Zuckerberg Criticizes Twitter for Fact-Checking Donald Trump ›
- Twitter Blocks McConnell Campaign From Showing Protests Outside ... ›
- Shooting in Kenosha: Crowder reviews Twitter clips in full - TheBlaze ›
- Twitter Hack Exposed: Hackers Had an Inside Man? - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct ... ›
- Twitter REMOVES Trump's Call For Unity video - TheBlaze ›
- Ted Cruz: Big Tech CEOs Will Testify Before Election Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›