Twitter Targets Donald Trump Jr., Suspends Him Over a Viral Video
Twitter suspended Donald Trump Jr. — or "temporarily restricted his account" — over a video he retweeted, but not everyone who shared the video. They could have just removed the tweet people were retweeting. They appear to have only targeted the president's son. Regardless of the video in question, the suspension is a major issue we need to deal with.
BREAKING: @Twitter & @jack have suspended @DonaldJTrumpJr for posting a viral video of medical doctors talking abou… https://t.co/j2BckvPT6W— Andrew Surabian (@Andrew Surabian)1595942296.0
The video in question doesn't actually matter. It's the classic "forest for the trees" argument that too many people get sucked into. But if you're curious, there was an event yesterday run by an organization where a bunch of doctors or "doctors" contradicted 'rona experts or "experts." The woman from the event who was in this video seems particularly silly. Personally, while I've said over and over again how the "experts" have abused the public's trust, no one does themselves any favors by simply believing anyone in a lab coat who says the exact opposite of what everyone else is saying just because it's the opposite. But all of that is irrelevant.
That someone on Twitter targeted the president's son FOR RETWEETING SOMEONE ELSE should worry everyone. Especially since the recent Twitter hack exposed that any random employee has the power to do it (see TWITTER HACK EXPOSED: HACKERS HAD AN INSIDE MAN, AND SHADOWBANNING CONFIRMED? and TWITTER PUTS 'PUBLIC NOTICE' ON TRUMP TWEET ... FOR SHOWING SUPPORT OF THE LAW?!).
The excuse here was that the tweet was in violation of the company's misinformation policy, which in this case they claim is a national health issue. Debatable, especially since the leftists who control Twitter think every political opinion is a national health issue. The coronavirus is an easy target. What about the leftist global climate warming alarmism? What about when we disagree with the left on health care? Or taxes? Racism is "national health issue," and leftists think that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist. See where this slope can easily slip to?
Plus, Don Jr. retweeted someone else's video. How different is that from "legitimate" "mainstream" reporters retweeting videos from activists to claim that there are no riots in Portland? We're long past the argument that Big Tech is a private company that can do what it wants. Time to drag Jack Dorsey before a Senate hearing.
Donald Trump Jr. Goes OFF on FAKE News! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz Just Exposed Twitter's Anti-Conservative Bias with a ... ›
- Twitter Blocks McConnell Campaign From Showing Protests Outside ... ›
- Twitter Hack Exposed: Hackers Had an Inside Man? - Louder With ... ›
- Pewdiepie Gets Philosophical on Why Twitter Sucks [VIDEO ... ›
- Tim Pool Schools Twitter Executives on Their Leftist Bias - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Censored Trump Over Tweeting He'll Enforce the Law ... ›
- Zuckerberg Criticizes Twitter for Fact-Checking Donald Trump ›
- A Plate Triggered the Most Insufferable Person on Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct ... ›
- Twitter REMOVES Trump's Call For Unity video - TheBlaze ›
- Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO for ‘Election Interference’ - Louder With Crowder ›