Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct' Terms
Social media is unfriendly territory for conservatives. Facebook's targeting of us is well-documented. But now we have a real, immediate problem from Twitter. After posting the undercover SXSW video of SvenComputer infiltrating the gender fluid panel, Twitter suspended Steven Crowder's account.
Suspending the account for twelve hours. This comes in later, so pay attention.
Here's what we think happened. The original video that went out didn't have the word "f*ggot" soft bleeped. The original video was immediately pulled from YouTube, Twitter and Facebook as the studio team added bleeps for the "offensive" content. After the bleeps were added into the video, the studio re-uploaded the SXSW undercover video back to YouTube and Facebook.
When NotGayJared shared the video with the bleeps added, and information blurred, he was also suspended.
Which means Twitter didn't necessarily find "f*ggot" offensive. They apparently found the general concept of the video offensive. If you haven't watched it yet, do.
So the score: video removed, video made as safe as possible, Twitter still has Steven's and NotGayJared's accounts suspended.
And actually, it got worse:
Here's what we think happened.
Taking Twitter at their word on the time-out limit, we scheduled video promotional tweets, using the new and improved, not-as-triggering, bleeps-added video via a third-party platform. After those tweets went out, the Twitter gods balled their fists. Gnashed their teeth. Veins throbbed. Eyeballs popped from sockets. As punishment for our technological sins, the suspension was extended to seven days. Which is approximately how long it takes for Twitter to schedule a proctologist appointment for the removal of the 2x4s rammed up its tight anus.
...And now SvenComputer is suspended from Twitter.
Reminder, the video has soft bleeps, information blurred. Twitter still suspended three accounts of our studio team, for daring to share the content. At all.
Sidenote: Twitter has yet to suspend these accounts for spreading verifiably false information about Steven. The same misinformation a college lecturer is spreading in efforts to get Steven banned from SMU.
Steven "The Canadian Jew Exterminatin" Crowder has and always will be 100% #GastheKikes #Crowderfacts https://t.co/6cXxtqf2hP— Whitelash Wilson (@Whitelash Wilson)1475258488.0
@pepe_neo's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy. Learn more.— (@)1475300657.0
It's always an honor when one of our own finally awakens to the final, yet unspeakable, truth, thank you Steven.… https://t.co/5L8qKquBCs— David Duke (@David Duke)1475554007.0
Has Alt-Right Leader Steven Crowder Gone Too Far? #altright https://t.co/lHJVh8BS9n— Siirius Viirius (@Siirius Viirius)1475480290.0
@PlaceInTheSun2's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy. Learn more.— (@)1475461869.0
But perhaps Twitter just hasn't gotten around to them yet. Uh huh.
Twitter, a company run almost entirely by social justice leftists, has admitted to silencing views they find displeasing. Watch Hidden Camera Video Exposes Twitter Employees ADMITTING to Banning Conservatives. Now we have our very own case of Twitter lighting torches to march against us.
The agenda is clear: thou shalt not be a conservative. Thou shalt not offend the social justice left. Thou shalt not question the leftist agenda. Thou shalt not, at any time, ever, mock the social justice left for all the dumbassery it clearly is.
But Steven Crowder is taking it to the left. He is questioning their agenda. By mocking it mercilessly. They cannot stand him poking fun at their prissy, idiotic ways. So their only solution is to silence him.
Here's what you can do:
- Sign up for Mug Club. This is the absolute best way to support us. Your support of Mug Club ensures we can continue fighting the good fight by delivering quality content to you. Directly. Without the media fascists silencing us.
- If you live in Texas, specifically the Dallas-Fort Worth area, attend Steven's event at SMU. Let's fill up the theatre and send a clear message to the left. Even if you're not in SMU's immediate vicinity, maybe take a road trip. Texas is lovely this time of year.
- If you want Steven Crowder to visit your campus, email us via the contact form on our TOUR page. Let's get Steven and his message to as many college "safe spaces" as possible.
- If you're not already, please subscribe to our channel on YouTube, sign up for our email list, and follow us on Twitter (the account is still up!) and/or Facebook.
Make your voice heard. Help us fight the left!
WE KNOW YouTube removed the video. We're aware. We're leaving this empty video box up in protest of YouTube's nasty ways.
- Twitter Targets Donald Trump Jr., Suspends Him Over a Viral Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO for ‘Election Interference’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Twitter Executive Announces More 'Global Response' to Censorship - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation, Increases Suspension Overnight Also Without Explanation ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Blasts Facebook, Democrats for 'Culture Against Free Speech.' Haven't We Heard This Before? - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder vs. YouTube: Time to Fight Like Hell! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN - Louder With Crowder ›