Tim Pool Schools Twitter Executives on Their Leftist Bias
Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday afternoon was compelling. He had Jack Dorsey of Twitter and his head of Trust and Safety, Vijaya Gadde to discuss Twitter's various controversies with Tim Pool, a journalist and YouTuber. Tim was relentless in his pursuit of the facts and reasons Twitter does what it does. He had no problem dressing down Twitter for their obvious leftist bias.
We've all seen how Twitter and social media in general, seem to target conservatives for banishment or suspension. For something as bland as saying "Men aren't women, though."
Which is a biological fact. Twitter, though, chose a side. The side which clearly aligns with the leftist ideology. Twitter said stating a biological fact was targeted harassment. Even though it's not.
Twitter is ensconced in the leftist ideology and don't see what they're doing is wrong, they're biased and aren't conscious of it. That's the problem. They're living in a bubble, they project their attitudes into their rules and enforce those rules on people who are not in their bubble.
What's the solution?
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Targets Donald Trump Jr., Suspends Him Over a Viral Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO for ‘Election Interference’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- FLASHBACK: Colin Kaepernick Celebrates Political Violence, Gets $3MILLION from Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Alleges Jack Dorsey Calling for More Censorship on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Twitter Executive Announces More 'Global Response' to Censorship - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence - Louder With Crowder ›