FLASHBACK: Colin Kaepernick Celebrates Political Violence, Gets $3MILLION from Jack Dorsey
Twitter permanently banned Donald Trump from Twitter. If you managed to be asleep for the last forty-eight hours, I'm envying you something fierce. Trump was suspended. Twitter reinstated him after he conceded. Then the company decided on a political ban. Trump saying he wasn't going to an inauguration no one wanted him at to begin with was viewed as a call to violence. That's the totally legit reason. Not because Twitter employees threatened CEO Jack Dorsey.
Some question the timing. Now that Republicans are no longer in power, they no longer pose a threat to Big Tech. Hence the companies getting liberal with deplatforming in a coordinated fashion. Some believe Republicans have no one to blame but themselves since they didn't do jack sh*t when they were in power. That's a blog post for down the road. Today, let's talk about hypocrisy. Remember former back-up quarterback Colin Kaepernick? (h/t Not The Bee)
When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction.
The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears, because your violence has brought this resistance.
We have the right to fight back!
Rest in Power George Floyd
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) May 28, 2020
Kap used the platform to celebrate political violence. Even mocking people calling for peace. Less than a week later, Jack Dorsey gave him $3 million dollars.
More #startsmall grants.
$3mm to Colin @Kaepernick7's @yourrightscamp to advance the liberation and well-being of Black and Brown communities through education, self-empowerment, mass-mobilization to elevate the next generation of change leaders. https://t.co/WGgKziHnwB
— jack (@jack) June 3, 2020
No, a former backup quarterback isn't as important as the leader of the free world. Rioting at the US Capitol isn't apples to apples comparison to rioting in a department store. It's the micro vs. macro argument. The micro is what happened on January 6th. The macro is all the things that led to January 6th. It's more complicated than only Trump's accusations of voter fraud. People in control excusing riots and violence when it's their side doing it is part of the problem. Big Tech has made that clear all throughout 2020. This is just one example of Big Tech's hypocrisy.
Political violence just begets more political violence. A serious discussion is needed to put an end to the cycle. If not, if the cycle continues, it will be Jack Dorsey's ideological side's turn. I wonder how much money he'll donate to them if it happens.
Ted Cruz SLAMS Jack Dorsey: Plus, Democrats want MORE Tech Censorship! | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- WATCH: JP Sears "Offendy Awards" Mocks the Outrage Culture of ... ›
- Ted Cruz Just Exposed Twitter's Anti-Conservative Bias with a ... ›
- Senator to Tech CEOs: Name a Liberal You've Censored. - Louder ... ›
- Cruz Shreds Big Tech CEOs for 'Fact' Checking of Voter Fraud ... ›
- Tim Pool Schools Twitter Executives on Their Leftist Bias - Louder ... ›
- Twitter CEO Explains Why They DIDN'T Ban Alex Jones - Louder ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Thinks His Beard Will Protect Him from ISIS ›
- Patricia Heaton UNLOADS on Jack Dorsey Over Twitter's Censoring ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- Cruz Torches Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Alleges Jack Dorsey Calling for More Censorship on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Explains How Amazing it Feels for Liberals to Admit They're Actually Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: Tim Pool Goes Off, Schools Twitter Executives on Progressive Bias to Their Faces - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Jack Dorsey a Good Guy Now? Not So Fast - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jack Dorsey Calls Elon Musk 'Singular Solution' He Trusts - Louder With Crowder ›