WATCH: JP Sears "Offendy Awards" Mocks the Outrage Culture of Twitter
If you're going to give the first Offendy Award to someone, few would argue against Twitter. Which is exactly what my personal life coach, JP Sears, just did. Congratulations to Jack Dorsey and Vagina Good. Or, whoever his attorney was on the Rogan podcast.
Because you hold the container that houses the highest population of offended people per capita in the world, that makes you like the envelope holding psychological anthrax. And I find that offensive.
I'm not saying that Twitter doesn't still have its moments (see Top 10 Reactions to ‘Aunt Becky’ College Scam Indictment News and Top 20 Reactions to Ralph Northam’s Racist Yearbook Photo). But the platform has really turned in to a cesspool of human sucktitude. Here's the thing, thousands of people put in resources and countless man hours to make Twitter the landfill it is. Part of that has to do with the users, sure. Anonymity makes people the absolute worst. Part of Twitter's odious nature has to do with leftist douchecanoes who decide what trends and who gets de-platformed (shameless plug, we have a t-shirt for that). And part of it has to do with their CEO looking like a penis.
It's good to see everyone's hard work awarded. Thank you, JP Sears. I can't wait for Mark Zuckerberg's Offendy.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Comedian JP Sears Shares CDC Stats the Media Ignores - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian JP Sears Applies ‘Pandemic Thinking’ to Everything - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Illustrates the Reason Behind Twitter/NYP Drama - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Found a Disease Worse Than COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Prepares You for Being More Obedient to Your Government This Holiday Season - Louder With Crowder ›