JP Sears Illustrates Real Reason Behind Twitter/New York Post Drama
One really has to admire the absurdity of the Big Tech/New York Post/Hunter Biden brouhaha. For years, when conservatives mentioned Big tech censorship, we were told we were paranoid and that we should go have pizza with Qanon and anti-vaxxers. Last week, the Big Tech companies basically came right out and said they were doing it, said why they were doing it, and "suck it" if you have a problem with that (see BREAKING: THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS BIG TECH CENSORING THE NEW YORK POST and REPORT: GOOGLE INSIDER ACCUSES COMPANY OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE, 'PLAYING GOD'). The attitude behind the censorship is really simple, beyond the obvious political bias. As JP Sears points out, the people who work for the Big Tech companies think you're too stupid to think for yourself. Also that you're just plain stupid.
Why Twitter Censored the NY Post Article on Biden youtu.be
Here's the funny thing, besides JP Sears' spot-on impersonation of Twitter employees. Big Tech censoring the stories just made twice as many people see the story or want to know more about the stories. Now people who may not have cared about a presidential candidate's son's emails have a ton more interest in Big Tech companies censoring news articles and newspapers, a few weeks out from an election and seemingly to protect one of the candidates.
It kinda makes you wonder who the idiots truly are.
ALL of Dr. Fauci's Flip-Flops! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- JP Sears Mocks Americans' Blind Faith in the Media 'Narrative ... ›
- Comedian Hilariously Skewers Liberal Outrage Culture with 'How to ... ›
- JP Sears Mocks California and Its Liberal Leadership - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: JP Sears "Offendy Awards" Mocks the Outrage Culture of ... ›
- JP Sears of 'Ultra Spiritual' Makes Mincemeat of 'Higher Education ... ›
- Comedian JP Sears Hilariously Explains the "Baby It's Cold Outside ... ›
- Comedian JP Sears Applies 'Pandemic Thinking' to Everything ... ›
- JP Sears Uses Cars to Point Out Absurdity of Lockdowns - Louder ... ›
- JP Sears Mocks Tesla Owners Who "Pretend to Save the ... ›
- JP Sears Found a Disease Worse Than COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Prepares You for Being More Obedient to Your Government This Holiday Season - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Elitists Who Want to Control You? Meet Their Leader ... - Louder With Crowder ›