Comedian JP Sears Hilariously Explains the "Baby It's Cold Outside" Controversy
"It's either I'm wrong, or this song has always been about date rape, and it's just taken took 74 years for someone as intelligent as me to discover it. And I'm not wrong!"
"God is a murderous asshole for all the flooding. Baby it's wet outside! It's the same thing!"
"No one refer to Christmas music as Christmas music anymore. It needs to be referred to Holiday music!"
JP Sears is one of my favorites. If you liked this video, you'll love JP Sears of Ultra Spiritual Makes Mincemeat of Higher Education and Comedian Hilariously Skewers Liberal Outrage Culture with 'How to Get Offended.'
To wrap this up like a holiday present filled with gluten-free, sugar-free, happiness-free vegan candy, there's nothing wrong with enjoying Christmas, Christmas songs, Christmas traditions, or telling a leftist to shove a candy cane up a bodily orifice of his/her/zir choice. Tis the season.
- Comedian JP Sears Shares CDC Stats the Media Ignores - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian JP Sears Applies ‘Pandemic Thinking’ to Everything - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Illustrates the Reason Behind Twitter/NYP Drama - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Found a Disease Worse Than COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Prepares You for Being More Obedient to Your Government This Holiday Season - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Elitists Who Want to Control You? Meet Their Leader ... - Louder With Crowder ›