SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn...
Crowder was banned from Twitter AGAIN! Suffice it to say, it's ON NOW! Lawyer Bill Richmond joins us with an update on what's being done legally. We're also taking a deep dive into how horrible Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is. HINT: Outside the gropey stuff, she's WORSE than Andrew Cuomo. All this and special guest Rand Paul.
Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... | The Hodge Twins Guest | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
STEVEN BANNED FROM TWITTER FOR NO REASON
- On Tuesday while Crowder was live on air, he learned he was locked out of his Twitter account for 12 hours, and Twitter gave absolutely NO REASON why he was suspended.
- Yesterday morning, the suspension increased to 6 days, 9 hours. Then 6 days, 21 hours.
- And every time someone tries to log in, the count resets to 6 days, 10 hours.
- To discuss the details and the legal reasons why Twitter's conduct is absolutely a violation of law is lawyer Bill Richmond.
- QUESTION: We have now been hit with three Rule Violation notices in two weeks. The notices did not say what rule had been violated or even what post was a violation! The space was left blank. Bill, does this comply with the law or even Twitter's own policies?
- BILL: No; they say they will give the reasons; their form email has a space for it; this is deceptive acts that are also anti-competitive.We've now had two twelve-hour bans and at least two seven-day bans on our Twitter account — all without an explanation.
- QUESTION: Bill, has Twitter given us any indication whatsoever about what's going on here or even the reasoning?
- BILL: No; multiple legal demand notices detailing the problems have gone unanswered; appeals through Twitter's forms go unanswered; can't even access the account now.
- QUESTION: Bill, is Section 230 — what gives Twitter the balls to keep doing this?
- BILL: Twitter is too big to do it right; means everyone is a potential victim of bad policy enforcement; entirely bad faith means this falls outside of Section 230; they are pushing the envelope in a way that seems to beg the courts to give the correct interpretation to 230 or Congress to amend it entirely.
GOVERNOR WHITMER MAY FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR NURSING HOME DEATHS
- On Monday, Macomb County prosecutor Peter Lucido announced Governor Whitmer may be facing criminal charges. SOURCE: WXYZ Detroit
- On Monday, Charles Leduff filed the final complaint in his case against Whitmer. SOURCE: Mackinac.org
- Most people by now know about Cuomo's nursing home scandal, especially with a number of New York state senators and even Congesswoman AOC calling for an investigation. SOURCES: Forbes, NY Post
- But a lot of people don't realize Whitmer is much worse because she put young COVID-positive people into nursing homes.
- While the media was ignoring Whitmer and fawning over Andrew Cuomo, we were the first ones to bring national attention to what Whitmer was doing in Michigan. SOURCE: YouTube
- We even went to Michigan. SOURCE: LwC Michigan Rally
- Since our Michigan rally:
- In October, Whitmer ignored the state Supreme Court's order striking down her months of executive orders, saying the state of emergency was necessary to combat COVID-19. SOURCE: ClickOnDetroit
- Her emergency powers coincidentally allowed her to delay FOIA requests on nursing home deaths. SOURCE: TheCenterSquare
- Cuomo has already been stripped of his emergency powers. The same should be done to Whitmer. SOURCE: NPR
- In December, Whitmer blamed Trump for Michigan's botched vaccine rollout. SOURCE: The Recount
- But once Trump was gone, we found out Whitmer actually failed to allocate enough vaccines for seniors. SOURCE: ClickOnDetroit
- Whitmer didn't allow vaccines for people 65 years or older until January 11. SOURCE: The Detroit News
- As of January 1, only 25.7% of the vaccines supplied by the federal government had been administered. SOURCE: DailyMail
- Just last month, Whitmer "quietly extended" restaurant limitations until March 29, when they were set to expire on February 21. Just keep shifting those goalposts! SOURCE: MLive
- She had originally eased up on restrictions two days after Biden's inauguration. SOURCE: Detroit News
- She also proposed $5M taxpayer dollars be allocated to ban all weapons from the state Capitol. SOURCE: Detroit News
- CALL TO ACTION! Go to Michigan.gov/mdhhs and search "FOIA" so YOU can make your own request to get the real death count.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Alyssa Milano Expresses Jealousy Towards Joe Rogan - Louder ... ›
- AOC Silent on Twitter Since Her Chief of Staff, Saikat Chakrabarti's ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Illustrates the Reason Behind Twitter/NYP Drama - Louder ... ›
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Issues 'Threatening' Burn on OJ Simpson's Twitter ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Claims Biden’s Assistant Health Secretary's Agenda Is Horrifying - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's How Andrew Cuomo Responded to a Female Reporter Challenging Him on Sexual Harassment in 2017 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Mocks Anthony Fauci's 'Noble Lies' We're Told for Our Own Good - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuomo Responds to Female Reporter on Sexual Harassment, 2017 - Louder With Crowder ›