Rand Paul Mocks Anthony Fauci's 'Noble Lies' We're Told for Our Own Good
Dr. Anthony Fauci is a controversial figure in politics. Conservatives point to his constant moving of goalposts. Also, the way he tells Americans to keep quiet and just do what they're told. Not everything Fauci has told us has been true. He also may have tried ruining Christmas. Liberals point to the fact he's not Trump and throws the word "science" around a lot. A regular critic of Fauci's is Senator Rand Paul, who recently blasted the "noble lies" he claims Fauci tells us.
Please note that I'm NOT the one accusing Fauci of being a lying liar. I would never dream of doing that, nor would I ever say anything to contradict the CDC. Rand Paul is the one saying these words. You can watch him do so below with Laura Ingraham. I'm merely sharing a video of a United States Senator criticizing a government official.
Rand Paul on the "Noble" Lies of Anthony Fauci (3.12.21) youtu.be
You have to remember that his lies are noble lies. He's telling you this because he feels sorry for you because you don't understand, and Americans aren't smart enough to make informed decisions. So, he fashions himself some sort of Greek philosopher. At first, he told you that all the masks don't work. But then he said all masks do work. But that's also a lie also because, really only the N-95 masks work. It's a compilation of lies. But they're all done to protect you because he doesn't think you're smart enough to make any of these decisions on your own.
Where we are forced to comply with Dr. Fauci and his Faucisms, we do. But in private, most of us are doing what we want, when we want, and have been for a long, long time.
Rand Paul has had an adversarial relationship with Dr. Fauci since last summer. Here the senator is grilling the "expert" on lockdowns.
GRILLING FAUCI: Rand Paul GOES OFF On Shutting Down America To Dr. Fauci youtu.be
President Biden has put Dr. Fauci front and center as the face of the pandemic. If we just listen to Fauci, our president theorizes, we might be able to gather with friends and family by the Fourth of July. But only in small groups. Senator Rand Paul sounds like someone who will not be complying and plans to remain the loyal opposition to the good doctor. Think the Jerry to his Tom. The Bugs Bunny to his Elmer Fudd. The Warner Brothers and Sister to his fat security guard.
You might have an opinion on Rand Paul vs. Anthony Fauci. You may have also noticed a comment area on the Facebook post you clicked to get here. Do what feels natural.
RAND PAUL: Biden's Assistant Health Secretary is LYING To You! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About The Patriot Act Expiration ... ›
- U.S. Government Wastes Tax Dollars on Argentinian Clown School ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... ›
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on ... ›
- Rand Paul Claims Biden's Assistant Health Secretary's Agenda Is ... ›
- Megyn Kelly Has Four Words for Anthony Fauci More Americans Need to Say: 'You Don't Control Us' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dr. Fauci Starring in His Own Children's Book Because Kids Haven't Suffered Enough - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation That You'll Love, Fauci Will Hate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Anthony Fauci Colleague Sells 'Artwork' on OnlyFans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Takes Victory Lap Over Arch-Nemesis Anthony Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Blue’s Clues Preaches Degeneracy to YOUR KIDS! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT - Louder With Crowder ›
- FAUCI THE FRAUD! Emails Expose Fauci's COVID Corruption - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Offers Blunt Two-Word Response to #FauciEmails - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gayle King Will Ban Family from Thanksgiving Over Dr. Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›