Fauci Admits Lying to the American People, Then Claims He Was Guessing
I hope most of you had a merry little Christmas. Hopefully saying nuts to the government and celebrating with eleven people or more in the same dwelling. As you were preparing for Santa Claus, there is a good chance you missed this story, where Dr. Anthony Fauci admits he's been lying to people until he felt we were ready for the truth: a decision that is guided not by science, but by public opinion polls.
Dr. Fauci acknowledged that he had slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts. He is doing so, he said, partly based on new science, and partly on his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks ... he had hesitated to publicly raise his estimate because many Americans seemed hesitant about vaccines. Now that some polls are showing that many more Americans are ready, even eager, for vaccines, he said he felt he could deliver the tough message that the return to normal might take longer than anticipated.
So, it's not just the media moving the goalposts. CNN challenged the sciencey expert on why he wasn't straight with the American people from the beginning. Turns out he didn't lie ... he was only guessing. Because science!
.@DanaBashCNN asks Dr. Fauci about his “moving the goal posts" on herd immunity.
"Why weren't you straight with the American people about this to begin with?"
He answers that it was just a“guesstimate." pic.twitter.com/TecbIMKzfs
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) December 28, 2020
The good news is Fauci agrees with our president-elect's uplifting message that our darkest days are still ahead of us.
Here's the funny thing about liars when you find out they're liars. The next question tends to be, "What else have you been lying to me about?" We've already been getting nothing but conflicting messages for the last nine months. Starting two weeks before those nine months when we were told "fifteen days to flatten the curve." Outdoor restaurants are bad while indoor retail chains are good. Don't wear a mask, but actually wearing a mask is your patriotic duty. It's safe for kids to go to school unless the teachers' unions say keep the school closed. You can't go to work or make a living because "we're all in this together." That's according to people who haven't missed a paycheck because we're not all in this together.
Just hold out for a vaccine. Now that we have a vaccine, keeping holding out. Just because ... reasons!
This is all why people need to get back to living their lives. Take the reasonable precautions that YOU feel you need to take. Let everyone else make the decisions that are right for them. Because it's increasingly clear the people who have been making decisions for us aren't being straight with us. Nor do many of them have our best interests in mind.
FAN: "How Do I Get My Husband to Act Like a Man?" | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Fauci Now Says Second COVID Wave "Not Inevitable." In April He ... ›
- Rand Paul Questions Anthony Fauci Over 'Fatal Conceit' - Louder ... ›
- Anthony Fauci: "It's Time to Do What You're Told" - Louder With ... ›
- Barstool President Addresses Recent New Dr. Fauci Comments ... ›
- Jim Jordan Makes Fauci Squirm, Asks: 'Should We Limit Americans ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul SCOLDS Fauci for Lockdown Effects. It Gets Heated ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Demands Americans Not See Family for Christmas ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Goes Full Grinch, Demands Americans Not See ... ›
- Steven Crowder: How Dr. Fauci's advice to mitigate the spread of ... ›
- Marco Rubio Backs the Truck Over Anthony Fauci for Lying to the American People - Louder With Crowder ›