Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 30, 2020
Marco Rubio Backs the Truck Over Anthony Fauci for Lying to the American People
I never had a beef with Anthony Fauci as much as some of my colleagues did. Though the dislike and distrust have been growing on me. Like a fungus. A fungus Anthony Fauci would most likely want to shut down the country for. It was sometime between "just shut up and do what you're told" and "sure I lied, and there's nothing you can do about it." Sen. Marco Rubio was late to the game like I was.
The American people deserve the truth; they also deserve accountability.
The point here is not to stop trusting public health guidelines ... but it does mean that placing blind faith in unelected celebrity scientists — elevated by a media that award Emmys to negligent politicians with their own grisly records — has its limits, and we must not be afraid to call them out when they're caught overstepping their legitimate authority.
Pope Fauci the Second caused a lot of damage to the pandemic response, more than media let on: contradictory messages, lockdowns and regulations on the commoners as elites went on with their lives, and the constant moving of goalposts. Telling local restaurants they have to shut down, but the Nathan's in Walmart was a safe dining space. What the experts did after the initial fifteen days to flatten the curve caused more people to ask questions.
I do not question Dr. Fauci's motives ...
... but I am appalled by his arrogance. If he wants to lead the nation, he should run for office. Otherwise, he should give us an honest and transparent reading of the science, not polling data.
Something tells me if Anthony Fauci ever actually ran for office, people will see he's not as smart as people think. Also, "just do what you're told" isn't a winning message on the campaign trail.
My biggest fear is that the president-elect (?) has made it clear he's going to do what Fauci tells him. As well as any other unelected bureaucrat. Liberals seem to gravitate towards them. It's almost as if they feel if voters hear what they really think, the voters wouldn't vote for them. More people besides just Rubio and Rand Paul need to speak out now and in the next few years.
ALL of Dr. Fauci's Flip-Flops! | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Marco Rubio OWNS This Gun Rights Answer at #GOPDebate ... ›
- Marco Rubio Perfectly Exposes Socialism: Venezuelans Are ... ›
- Marco Rubio Gives Cuban Journalist a Lesson in Freedom - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Marco Rubio WRECKS Ilhan Omar's Spin on Venezuela ... ›
- Marco Rubio Gave the Best Answer on Abortion Ever... - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul SCOLDS Fauci for Lockdown Effects. It Gets Heated ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Demands Americans Not See Family for Christmas ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Goes Full Grinch, Demands Americans Not See ... ›
- Steven Crowder: How Dr. Fauci's advice to mitigate the spread of ... ›
- Fauci Admits Lying to Americans, Then Claims He Was Guessing ... ›
- Media Ends Love Affair with Anthony Fauci in Only 3 Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Decrees NO Indoor Dining or Movies, Even if You're Vaccinated - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on Puberty Blockers, Genital Mutilation - Louder With Crowder ›