Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
U.S. Government Wastes Tax Dollars on Argentinian Clown School...
Aside from the delectable turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes with gravy, the best part of Christmas this year was the passing of the tax cut. There's nothing more joyous than some extra greenbacks in your wallet.
Not everyone is celebrating, though. Some peeps are still skeptical as to why other peeps should be allowed to keep their own money. Maybe this will sway them. This year, the government took your hard-earned ducats and built a clown school in Argentina. Yes really.
Republican Sen. Rand Paul claimed Saturday that the U.S. has spent around $300,000 to fund a clown school in Argentina.
Paul releases a “waste report” each year that draws attention to federal dollars spent around the globe. The 2017 report includes tongue-in-cheek examples ranging from $100,000 to “teach farmers how to use Facebook” to $1.8 million to “remind Cambodian motorcyclists to wear a helmet.”
Paul highlighted one such example in a string of tweets Saturday: about $300,000 spent to fund a clown school in Argentina.
The school is not strictly a clown school, however, the organization attempts to lower youth unemployment by teaching children acrobatics, trapeze gymnastics and dance.
I can't make up my mind who the bigger clowns in this scenario are. The ones at the school, with their giant shoes and squeaky red noses? Or the monumental dunces in Washington who thought clown schools were a worthwhile use of tax dollars.
This is why those greens are better left in our pockets. Clown schools are the sort of thing Democrats have in mind when they demand more of your money. Forget about feeding and clothing your kids. What really matters is an adequate level of clownage in South America, anti-Trump billboards, and studies on gay drinking habits.
The worst part? It doesn't end here. Close your eyes and imagine this level of waste in every nook and cranny imaginable. Congratulations, you've accurately pictured the federal government. Suddenly, spending cuts don't sound so insane, do they?
While we're on the subject:
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on Puberty Blockers, Genital Mutilation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Claims Biden’s Assistant Health Secretary's Agenda Is Horrifying - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Mocks Anthony Fauci's 'Noble Lies' We're Told for Our Own Good - Louder With Crowder ›
- Connecticut Second Graders Shown Cartoon of Scared Little Girl and Man with an Erection - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Has Five Words for Anthony Fauci Americans Need to Repeat: 'Enough with the Petty Tyrants' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dutch Farmers Spray Manure on Bureaucrat's House - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Democrats' Plan to WEAPONIZE the IRS Against YOU! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Rand Paul parodies 'Night Before Christmas' - Louder With Crowder ›