Norm Macdonald Issues 'Threatening' Burn on OJ Simpson's Twitter Video
Norm Macdonald is the man. Over the weekend, OJ Simpson, better known as a man who allegedly stabbed two people to death and got away with it, joined Twitter. Because what the world needs now isn't love sweet love, but Stabby McStabberson dropping hot takes like shrunken gloves. Anyway, joining the fun on taking steaming piles all over the personification of justice not served, Norm Macdonald:
Hey, OJ, it's Norm. Listen, be careful about the videos you put out there. I recognize the golf course behind your… https://t.co/fmxokJMGVT— Norm Macdonald (@Norm Macdonald)1560808709.0
Norm for the win.
Not that anyone should figure out where this golf course is and where the home is located. Because such a thing is doxxing, and doxxing is bad. So it's good of Norm to point that out to OJ. Seeing as how people online sometimes get a little too eager with the searching of addresses in order to expose those addresses to others. It really would be just the absolute worst if someone showed up at OJ's home to teach him about Twitter, the proper care of leather gloves, how to swing a golf club. As ideas.
Here's hoping The Juice takes his personal security a little more seriously. It would be a national tragedy should any misfortune befall the Bronco-Driving Hero.
- Simpsons' Actor Blasts Producers for Character Switch - Louder With Crowder ›
- OJ Simpson Drops the Mic on Jeffrey Toobin 'Shuffling His Knuckles' on a Zoom Call - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'The Simpsons' Creator Speaks Out Against Replacing White Voice Actors for Minority Cartoon Characters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation, Increases Suspension Overnight Also Without Explanation ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... - Louder With Crowder ›