Rand Paul Introduces Amendment to Settle Feud With Anthony Fauci Once and For All
One thing that has been nice about our free preview of World War III was not having to see Anthony Fauci's smug, regurgitated-prune-looking face. As Democrats and the media who shills for them followed the political science and ended the pandemic, there is no need for Fauci to be on television wagging his finger and telling shook leftists what to be scared of. I suppose he could scold the Russians and Ukrainians for not wearing masks. I also suppose Zelenskyy and Putin can announce a joint press conference to tell Fauci where to stick his fourth booster shot.
But much like bad pennies and COVID variants, Fauci can always come back. Rand Paul wants to see to it that he doesn't. Paul is introducing an amendment to eliminate Fauci's gig as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Sen. Paul said in a statement Monday, “We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson, in particular, is that no one person should be deemed 'dictator-in-chief.' No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans."
He wants to divide Fauci's job into three separate institutes, "to ensure that ineffective, unscientific lockdowns and mandates are never foisted on the American people ever again" and to "create accountability and oversight into a taxpayer-funded position that has largely abused its power, and has been responsible for many failures and misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
I'm torn on how I feel about this. On one hand, f*ck Fauci. Anyone still listening to Fauci needs to quit cold turkey or be weened off Fauci. Think of Rand Paul's amendment as methadone.
On the other hand, I'm going to miss the content. Anytime Rand Paul would start slapping Anthony Fauci around at a hearing, I'd pour myself a brandy. I trust that Senator Paul is doing what he in his heart knows is right for the American people. I just hope he remembers us content hustlers. And maybe throws us a smackdown of a Biden nominee once in a while.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
MUTINY On The Left! Bill Maher Steals Jokes and Trevor Noah Is BASED? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Restaurant Owner Breaks Down Defying Washington DC Mandate ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... - Louder ... ›
- Documents Contradict Anthony Fauci's Testimony - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on ... ›
- Rand Paul: It's Not About Health, It's About Conditioning - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Hits Anthony Fauci as Architect of Failed Response ... ›
- Rand Paul On What to Do When Confronted by 'Mask Karen ... ›
- Rand Paul Challenge Secretary Mayorkas on Disinformation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Puts Temporary Hold on More Ukraine Funding - Louder With Crowder ›