SHOW NOTES: Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence
Twitter SUSPENDED our account for a short video simply saying we independently found voter fraud. HUGE mistake on Twitter's part. We also recap Tuesday's hearings on the Capitol riot. And why is it okay for Joe Biden to put "kids in cages"?
BANNED! Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
SUSPENDED FROM TWITTER
- I got suspended from Twitter after posting about the fake voter addresses we found.
- Here are Twitter's Civic Integrity rules regarding "Misleading information about outcomes." SOURCE: Twitter
- The "fact check" under my tweet says there is a "risk of violence." Twitter Rules also include that here: SOURCE: Twitter
- Twitter's rules say you cannot declare victory until the results have been "certified," but these tweets we just showed were MORE THAN A MONTH before the State's Certification on December 14th.
- And Eric Swalwell declared Biden the winner before the AP even called the race. SOURCE: Twitter
- What action did Twitter take on the Russia collusion hoax both before and after Mueller's report?
- How has Twitter addressed allegations of fraud from other countries?
- Belarus. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- The claims of poll workers in Belarus were nearly IDENTICAL to those of Americans: forced to sign false precinct totals, kicked out of counting centers for pointing out violations. SOURCE: ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Venezuela. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter
- Russia. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter
- In Russia, an election for constitutional amendments saw some precincts approaching 100% "yes" votes. SOURCE: Newsweek
- Belarus. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- WHAT WE DID Here's how we did it:
- Our researchers downloaded the voter data, freely available on a number of government websites. Some states require payment, but we ended up with millions of voter records.
- Then we ran a computer script on the voter files which checked if each address was considered deliverable by USPS.
- If an address was marked undeliverable by USPS, the building may still exist — for example Apache Indians don't receive mail at their reservations. So, we ran another check against each undeliverable address on real estate records, to establish if there had ever been a registered property there.
- From that, we ended up with a shortlist of non-existent addresses, and studied these on Google Maps, taking a virtual walk around the streets using the little yellow man to find out if they were fakes.
- CALL TO ACTION: Try it yourself. Go to your local elections website and check out the addresses.
- Many government websites allow you to download voter data for free. For example you can download data for Las Vegas on the Clark County website.
- This is a useful guide to what information is available from which states. https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/access-to-and-use-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx
CHRISTINA JOY RUAYA GUPANO
- Yesterday one of the names we found at a fake voter address was Christina Joy Ruaya Gupano.
- Her name rang a bell... SOURCE: Project Veritas
- She was a Clinton campaign staffer and lawyer in 2015.
- Gupano went missing after she was caught breaking campaign laws and was investigated by Nevada officials. SOURCE: Breitbart
- Her new postal address is listed as being in London, while her Instagram places her in the Philippines. SOURCE: Instagram
OFFICER SICKNICK/CAPITOL RIOTS SENATE HEARING
- Yesterday the Senate held a hearing about the January 6th Capitol riot. SOURCE: PBS
- On Monday, Officer Brian Sicknick's mother said he did not die of trauma. He had a stroke. SOURCE: Daily Mail
- The New York Times had to retract its article that originally claimed Sicknick had been bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. SOURCE: New York Times
- Sicknick texted his brother after the riot and said he had been pepper-sprayed but was in good spirits. SOURCE: ProPublica
- Despite all of this, Democrats are still blatantly lying and exploiting a man's death to push a political agenda.
BIDEN'S "KIDS IN CAGES"
- President Biden's first "migrant facility for kids" opened two days ago. SOURCE: Washington Post
- The facility is a "vestige of the Trump administration" and was open for a month in 2019.
- Flores Consent Decree of 1997: It is illegal to hold children in federal detention facilities for more than 20 days; they must be placed in licensed care programs.
- Jen Psaki was asked yesterday about Biden's cages. SOURCE: Twitter
- A lot of Democrats thought electing Joe Biden meant no more "kids in cages"! SOURCE: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- The cages were built under Obama and Biden. SOURCE: Snopes
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Patricia Heaton UNLOADS on Jack Dorsey Over Twitter's Censoring ... ›
- Twitter Bans AOC Parody Account, Say It was Too Close to the Real ... ›
- Pro-Union AOC Challenges Barstool Sports President on Twitter. He ... ›
- Tim Pool Schools Twitter Executives on Their Leftist Bias - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Hack Exposed: Hackers Had an Inside Man? - Louder With ... ›
- A Plate Triggered the Most Insufferable Person on Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Project Veritas Confronts Facebook, Gets BLOCKED on Twitter ... ›
- Twitter Exec Announces More 'Global Response' to Censorship ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct ... ›
- Twitter REMOVES Trump's Call For Unity video - TheBlaze ›
- SHOW NOTES: Nevada Voter Mysteries DEEPEN! ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation, Increases Suspension Overnight Also Without Explanation ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder Did WHAT?!? War with Twitter Takes a Turn... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Body Count? What Happened to Christopher Sign? - Louder With Crowder ›