Project Veritas Confronts Facebook VP on Censorship, Gets BLOCKED from Twitter
What you are about to read is a three-part story on how Facebook and Twitter are a bunch of little bitches. Which I say without a qualifier because a) anyone who is not an idiot knows I'm not literally calling them female dogs, and b) we're not posting this on Facebook. Yes, the same Facebook that we are suing so, so hard.
Last month, James O'Keefe and Project Veritas released an expose on Facebook. They got a guy on the inside. Their inside guy leaked a boatload of internal video conferences. Somewhere in the hours of footage, Facebook's VP of "Integrity," Guy Rosen, had this to say:
We have a system that is able to freeze commenting on threads in cases where our systems are detecting that there may be a thread that has hate speech or violence...these are all things we've built over the past three-four years as part of our investments into the integrity space our efforts to protect the election.
The rub, as anyone slightly to the right of Karl Marx knows, is that "hate speech" can sometimes (usually) be a nice way of saying "any opinion I disagree with about anything ever for any reason." Like, for example, COVID-19, the 2020 election, the lack of voter integrity in the 2020 election, climate change/warming/justice/racism/equity, guys putting on dresses and competing against girls in high school track, the Fight for 15, abortion, Antifa, BLM, Joe Biden's lack of senility, and so on. PV dispatched a reporter to question Rosen on this.
Facebook VP of Integrity Guy Rosen Refuses To Comment When Confronted By Veritas Senior Journalistyoutu.be
For which they got blocked from Twitter like they had offered Hunter Biden some cocaine and a hooker.
JUST IN - Twitter has locked down the accounts of James O'Keefe and Project Veritas for reporting on Facebook VP Guy Rosen and his statements that Facebook "freezes" comments in places that algorithms think there "may be" hate speech (via Project Veritas on Telegram)
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) February 11, 2021
You know what Twitter's excuse is going to be. PV's rouser of rabble confronted Rosen at his home, which goes against community standards. Only CNN is allowed to confront people at their homes.
So, a reporter embarrassed Facebook. Facebook got Twitter to block them. By the time you read this, YouTube may already have taken down the video. Spotify will have canceled James O'Keefe's account, preventing him from listening to his '90s hip hop GET PUMPED playlist. Pinterest will be blocking them from sharing pins on how to expose Big Tech using just items from the craft store. In a nutshell, they're all in on it. It's just that matter of when the dominoes fall and who the last one falls on.
These are our opponents. This is what we're up against.
IMPEACHMENT WRAP-UP: "This Isn't About Trump." | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Facebook Admits to Censoring Conservative Websites... - Louder ... ›
- FACEBOOK LIES? Leaked Docs Reveal Employees Manipulate ... ›
- Facebook's Policy Communication Director Admits to Reducing ... ›
- Facebook is Censoring Me - Louder With Crowder ›
- Project Veritas: Facebook Engineers Regularly 'Deboost ... ›
- Steven Crowder Officially Files Legal Motion Against Facebook ... ›
- Facebook, Instagram Bans Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars, Laura ... ›
- Former Facebook Employees SPECIFICALLY NAME 'Steven ... ›
- Facebook Threatens to De-platform Louder with Crowder Weeks Out ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Twitter Blocked Our Voter Fraud Evidence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN - Louder With Crowder ›