Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN
As you read this, remember that Republicans were in power to do something about Big Tech for four years. Remember that.
James O'Keefe was informed Thursday that he's been banned from Twitter. Or "permanently suspended" as they prefer to call it. This suspension comes after his #ExposeCNN series where Chester the CNN Director was caught on video admitting everything we've always known about CNN. Why the suspension? I'll let James explain.
Update from James O'Keefe following wrongful Twitter suspension - Hint: He's suing #DeposeTwitteryoutu.be
O'Keefe was suspended for operating fake accounts. Which James should take as a sign of respect, because they told him why he was suspended. They don't even bother making up a reason when they suspend us. But there you have it. James O'Keefe, the week he was exposing CNN for being biased hacks, was operating fake accounts. That's what Twitter says. That must be what James did.
Twitter obviously thinks we're stupid. Or, they know we're not stupid, but also know they can make shit up and get away with it. Because remember, when Republicans were in power to actually do something about Big Tech's bias against conservatives, REPUBLICANS DID NOTHING. They just raised their voice at Jack Dorsey and his stupid beard. Now the left is in charge. And the week a conservative made CNN look bad one too many times, Twitter makes up a reason to get rid of him. They couldn't get him on hate speech, other than his hatred of CNN. O'Keefe never questioned the CDC or the 2020 election. So, Twitter went with "fake accounts." Without providing evidence.
The irony being, O'Keefe didn't need his account to promote #ExposeCNN, let alone create fake ones. We all think CNN is a failure of a network and sucks at life. Give people who feel that way a video confirming it, and the video gets promoted all on its own. Even more so now, because Twitter's ban draws more attention to it. Good one, @Jack.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Legal UPDATE: Twitter Suspended Crowder! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Project Veritas Confronts Facebook, Gets BLOCKED on Twitter ... ›
- Justice Clarence Thomas Issues Important Legal Opinion in Fight ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Poses with Gun on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- Bill Burr Trending on Twitter Over Grammys 'Feminist' Joke - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder Without Explanation - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder for Violating 'Hateful Conduct ... ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm ... ›
- CNN Questions Rep. Byron Donalds' Credentials as a Black Man - Louder With Crowder ›
- Local Reporter Accusers CBS of Discrimination LIVE on Air - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Fan Tells CNN Reporter to Go F*** Himself - Louder With Crowder ›
- Minneapolis City Council Pres Defends #DefundThePolice - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Candidate Vernon Jones Calls CNN 'Bigoted' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Analyst Accuses Radio Host of "White Privilege." But He's Black. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend. It's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donnell Rawlings Compares CNN to a Nagging Girlfriend and it's the Perfect Analogy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Calls James O'Keefe a 'Lowlife' Outside of Coffee Shop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm - Louder With Crowder ›