CNN Tried Questioning a Conservative Congressman's Credentials as a Black Man. Big Mistake.
Rep. Byron Donalds just got elected to Congress. Here he is epically ripping the speaker of the House a new one. Rep. Donalds tried joining the Congressional Black Caucus. He's in Congress. He's black, as you can see from the thumbnail. He would seem like a perfect fit, but the CBC has told the congressman he can't sit with them. Donalds has the right complection but the wrong ideology. Rep. Donalds is someone who believes empowerment and opportunity are what's best for his community. The CBC believes in government and waits to take its cues from old white people like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.
CNN talking head Becky Devereau (I don't care what her real name is) read Democrat talking points about voting laws and listed some things Donald Trump said. Of course, including the alleged "very fine people" line we all know is complete and utter bullshit. Donalds was less than ammused.
CNN patronizes Rep. @ByronDonalds, a black GOP congressman, after he calls out the @TheBlackCaucus for denying him entry.
Keilar: Your ideas are “incongruous" with their “mission"
Donalds: "As a black man in America, I'm allowed to have my own thoughts" pic.twitter.com/vN9j4KXpNh
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) June 10, 2021
Excuse me, please don't cut me off. I have not cut you off in this interview. Please do not do that to me. Thank you.
This right here, literally everyone with an (R-State) after their name needs to take note of. This is how you handle cable news activists. The best thing is she just had to sit there and take it with her smug, mayonnaise-looking resting b!tch face.
As a black man in America, I'm allowed to have my own thoughts on who I choose to support and who I choose not to support. ... My support of President Trump has been consistent, but at the same time, I've had the ability to advocate for issues, ideas, proposals, and funding that have helped the black community in my state. ... My support for President Trump, whether it's for or against, is irrelevant. That has nothing to do with this discussion. This is whether the ideology of somebody who is conservative is welcome in the Congressional Black Caucus. It's really that simple. To bring up President Trump and make this about him does not matter. It's irrelevant.
So of course, Becky brought up brought up Donald Trump again. Proving that like most white progressives, she doesn't actually listen when black people speak to her.
Byron Donalds is someone to keep an eye on. He's one of the few conservatives in Congress who is good at articulating what we believe and why we believe it. Best of all, he hasn't been in Congress long enough to let us down when it comes time for action. Until such time comes when the GOP takes back control and words are going to be expected to be backed up, I'm okay with just the words.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
WATCH: Jan 6 "Insurrection" VS. BLM Summer Riots | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- #CrowderBidenStream! Biden's CNN Town Hall LIVE - Louder With ... ›
- CNN VP Terrified Cubans Voting for Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Biden Bias ... ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely ... ›
- Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Claims It's Completely Unbiased. Yes, Really ... ›
- Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN ... ›
- CNN Producer on Chris Cuomo: I Just Can't Stand That Guy ... ›
- CNN is Fake News | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Suggests Cops Shoot Criminals in the Leg - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Talks About Children and Aliens for Some Reason - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's CNN Town Hall Was a Ratings DISASTER - Louder With Crowder ›