Bill Burr Trending on Twitter Over Grammys 'Feminist' Joke Proves His Brilliance
Bill Burr presented the Grammy award for "Best Tropical Latin Album" on Sunday night. You're thinking, "Wait, there were Grammy awards last night?" I'm with you there. Outside Miranda Lambert winning best country album, meh. But yes, the music industry gathered on Sunday night to revel in their own flatulence. The producers thought that Bill Burr would be the perfect person to present the award for "Best Tropical Latin Album." Which he did in the most Bill Burr way possible.
Bill Burr the GOAT Lolol
Rare comedian that will joke about stuff like this pic.twitter.com/Aq5dzKva0E
— Tmo (@_ThomasT) March 14, 2021
How many feminists are going nuts? "Why's this cis white male doing all of this Latino stuff?"
Funny, though seems a little out of place. Bill Burr does enjoy the occasional joke at the expense of feminists, especially if they're white. This seemed an unnecessary, yet hysterical, shot. I'm just not entirely sure why feminists would be upset over him announcing the winner of a Latin award. Latinxs, maybe. Just not feminists. Then you see him trending on Twitter and it makes all the sense in the world.
I have no doubt, at least in the beginning, the recreationally outraged got all chirpy over Burr's joke. That most likely started the trend. But when I scanned it myself, here's what I saw:
*Bill Burr intentionally makes Politically incorrect jokes
— Tyler Mills🤘🏻 (@tylermills151) March 14, 2021
Bill Burr and his lovely wife enjoying watching “woke" Gen Z on Twitter “cancelling" him cause he's racist might be the highlight of my week. pic.twitter.com/IVxPZy2C9o
— CHRIS BIGGS (@TheChrisBiggs) March 14, 2021
Bill Burr after being cancelled pic.twitter.com/PYRLGharjO
— Brent Edge-ucated Hawkings (@hawkingsbrent) March 14, 2021
Trying to cancel Bill Burr is like trying to cancel Daylight Savings Time
— Gretchen Lynn (@Bubola) March 14, 2021
How people look complaining about Bill Burr: 🤡 pic.twitter.com/VxFUmP3F1J
— In My Mind (@MeAloneInMyMind) March 14, 2021
Bill Burr knew what he was doing! He may have even had a bet with Kevin Hart to see who could piss off the most award show executives. Burr knows how easy it is to trigger people on Twitter. He also knows his defenders who respond. Also, the people tweeting "Why is Bill Burrr trending?" It's been twelve hours and he's still Top 10 on trends. Do you know who isn't trending? Anyone who won an award. Every article that's written about the outrage Burr caused may get a brief chuckle out of him. Then he goes right back to counting his money.
It's Bill Burr's world. We all just revel in the brilliance of it.
What White-Supremacists and the Left Have in Common... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Sarah Silverman Claims She's Totally Over Being a Democrat ... ›
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder ... ›
- Comedian, Bill Burr On Ridiculous Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Burr Describes What it Means to Be Liberal, and it's Perfect ... ›
- 'The Mandalorian's' Bill Burr Defends Gina Carano, Unloads on ... ›
- Bill Burr on Gender Neutrality: "What Do You Mean 'Force' My Kid ... ›
- Blue Checkmark Implies Bill Burr Has a 'Minority Sex Servant,' Burr's Wife Responds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actor Brilliantly Mocks Cancel Culture with 'Apology' for 'Offending Ants' ›
- Twitter Permanently Bans James O'Keefe After He Exposes CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Describes What it Means to Be Liberal, and it's Perfect... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Calls CNN 'Treasonous," "un-American." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: FBI Raids James O’Keefe Over Ashley Biden's Diary - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder With Crowder ›