'The Mandalorian's' Bill Burr Defends Gina Carano, Unloads on Cancel Culture
You haven't heard a lot of Gina Carano's now-former "The Mandalorian" costars speaking out in her defense. Scratch that. You haven't heard any of them speak out. Bill Burr is the first and addressed the issue on his podcast with Bert Kreischer. Fellow comedian Joe DeRosa was a guest and was the one who brought up the Carano firing. Burr called her an absolute sweetheart, before lighting into the culture that cancelled her. Which makes sense. Now that the left has a scalp, Burr can easily be next.
The Bill Bert Podcast | Episode 49 w. Joe DeRosa PART TWO youtu.be
[Gina's a] super nice f*cking person. And somehow someone will take this video and they'll f*cking make me say something else. It's f*cking crazy time. There's people just waiting, just laying in the weeds.
How about you just be an individual, and you continue to buy tickets to people who you wanna go see?
I'll be honest. I love Bill Burr and think he's brilliant. It would have been nice to hear him speak out more publicly than just as a response on a podcast. Same with Jon Favreau, who was allegedly defending Gina until that last meme. I'll be fair, though, because I don't know what conversations they had with Gina. She said in the Ben Shapiro interviews she knows people went to bat for her behind the scenes. Hopefully, Favreau and Burr were two of them. But the only way to stop people from getting bullied out of jobs by the social left is if others are willing to defend them and speak out when it happens. Remember, the social left came after Favreau too.
Leftists will come for everyone who isn't one of them eventually. We need more people in the entertainment inudstry to have a problem with that.
The Honorable Bill Burr | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Eddie Murphy Says He Won't Change for Outrage Culture - Louder ... ›
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian, Bill Burr On Ridiculous Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Describes What it Means to Be Liberal, and it's Perfect ... ›
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Gina Carano Strikes Back, Announcing New Movie Project - Louder ... ›
- Gina Carano Gives HER SIDE of Disney Firing in Full Detail ... ›
- OPINION: Gina Carano is the Cancel Culture Fighter We Need ... ›
- Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Americans Side with Gina Carano Over Disney, Woke Politics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2,' Details Make the Decision Even Dumber - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Draws Comparison Between Cancel Culture and ISIS, Al Qaeda - Louder With Crowder ›
- We're Apparently 'Canceling' Kevin Hart Again, Only This Time Obama's Involved - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Trending on Twitter Over Grammys 'Feminist' Joke Proves His Brilliance - Louder With Crowder ›
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN’T Telling You! (SHOW NOTES) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Implies Bill Burr Has a 'Minority Sex Servant,' Burr's Wife Responds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actor Brilliantly Mocks Cancel Culture with 'Apology' for 'Offending Ants' ›
- Former Democrat Senator Lashes Out, Calls Gina Carano 'Nazi,' 'White Supremacist' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Actress Attacks 'The Office' Over Anti-Asian Stereotypes in Fourteen-Year-Old Episode - Louder With Crowder ›
- APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT?! Media Matters Cancel Culture EXPOSED! ›