Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 17, 2021
Crisis PR Rep Sends Warning on Gina Carano Firing: Offending the Left Is a Problem ...
Gina Carano has been busy. She went from cancel culture warrior to canceled to writing and directing her own movies in only a few days. She told the haters and losers that she didn't consent to being canceled and laid out a blueprint for others to follow. This is good, because if a recent Hollywood Reporter article is any indication, any celebs slightly to the right of Karl Marx may find themselves in a similar situation. The author summarizes everything that led up to Carano being fired by Disney. This paragraph stood out.
"I don't know what people at Disney personally believe or don't believe with regard to politics, but as a corporate entity, they want to stay as trouble-free as possible. And anything that's going to offend the left is a problem," says crisis PR rep Juda Engelmayer. "I have clients who are making an extraordinary effort to post what the social left wants to see."
Suddenly, the Minnesota Freedom Fund makes more sense. As does the summer 2020 phenomenon of black boxes on celebrity Instagram accounts. Here's my question: How far is this going to go and how much are people expected to put up with it? Because that same social left Hollywood is tripping over themselves to pander to? They also didn't want Jon Favreau directing a Star Wars show. He was too white, too male, and too cis.
Here's the rub. Ironically enough, an expression most of us know from Favreau in Swingers. I'm at a loss for any answers. If we boycott every network or streaming platform that bends the knee, we're left with watching old YouTube videos. Even that is temporary. The far left that demands total allegiance to the Empire represents a minuscule portion of America. Yet it feels like they make up 98% of the Entertainment Media Complex. I'm going to go out on a limb that most of America doesn't care what Gina Carano shared on Instagram. But bloggers and randos on Twitter do, and for whatever reason, they're the ones people in charge are scared of. We're too busy not caring about most of this crap. That happens when, outside the aforementioned 98%, you have a life.
All we can do is make sure we support people like Gina Carano, people who have the courage to risk their careers for, horror of horrors, having a single opinion that the far left disagrees with. Now that we know how forcefully her peers are being advised not to, it shows just how big of a deal this is.
Crowder: What Breitbart Would Say If He Was Alive | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Spits in Leftist's Eyes with Gina Haspel ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars ... ›
- 12-Year-Old Hero Saves Grandma, Shoots Home Intruder - Louder ... ›
- SJWs Get Their Scalp: Gina Carano Fired from 'The Mandalorian ... ›
- OPINION: Gina Carano is the Cancel Culture Fighter We Need ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Cancel Gina Carano? Go Screw Yourselves ... ›
- Gina Carano Strikes Back, Announcing New Movie Project - Louder ... ›
- Gina Carano Goes There: 'Not the Only One Bullied by Disney ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Gina Carano Breaks Silence, Gives HER SIDE of Disney Firing in Full Detail - Louder With Crowder ›
- Thug picks wrong cancer-stricken grandma to carjack - Louder With Crowder ›