Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 11, 2021
Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama: 'You Don't Care When It's a Biden Rally ...'
Gov. Ron DeSantis "destroying" someone in the media is rapidly becoming my favorite genre of blog post. Any time I have the opportunity to engage the topic, I get the warm fuzzies. Like Tom Brady stumbling around drunk after Wednesday's victory parade. The media is taking issue with people not wearing masks during the Super Bowl. Before anyone narcs me out to the Facebook thought police, the CDC says wear a mask and I'm not sciency enough to disagree. But some people chose not to on Sunday. Like Brady, Ron DeSantis, and really anyone who was having a good time.
Reporters challenged DeSantis on "people's" concern over so many not wearing masks. DeSantis described the only people who were ACTUALLY concerned.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis came to the defense of Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans who gathered in Tampa following their Super Bowl win on Sunday after a reporter brought up the photos that went viral this week of crowds celebrating in the streets. pic.twitter.com/XQsTj7Jem0
— Eric Demamp (@ericdemamp) February 11, 2021
The media's worried about that, obviously. You guys really love that. You don't care as much if it's a "peaceful protest." You don't care as much if they're celebrating a Biden election. You only care about it if it's people that you don't like.
Any time you hear a reporter claim that "people" or "some" are concerned, what they really mean is partisan randos on Twitter. And randos on Twitter don't qualify as a people. At least, they shouldn't. What DeSantis does here is what we need MORE people to do. "People say ..." is a straw man. Any time a reporter starts off a question like that, ask them, "What people? Who are these people?" I can't imagine the American people as a whole really care who was or wasn't wearing a mask at the Super Bowl. I CAN imagine that people who already hate Ron DeSantis do.
He also circled right back to plans for making sure our seniors are vaccinated. That is something people ARE actually concerned about.
Gina Carano CANCELLED, But We Have Her Back! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Arizona Election Fraud Testimony - Louder With ... ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gina Carano Strikes Back, Announcing New Movie Project ›
- Ron DeSantis Drops Epic Nickname for Joe Biden: 'Lockdowner' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Obliterates Dems Caving to Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crisis PR Rep Sends Warning on Gina Carano Firing: Offending the Left Is a Problem ... ›
- BOOM! Ron DeSantis Calls for Strengthening 'Election Integrity' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gina Carano Goes There: 'Not the Only One Bullied by Disney ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Gina Carano Breaks Silence, Gives HER SIDE of Disney Firing in Full Detail - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Writes Hit Piece Attacking Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People? - Louder With Crowder ›
- North Dakota House Passes Bill BANNING Government Mask Mandates, Rep Calls Them 'Diabolical Silliness' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her Panties and Wears Them on Her Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Blasts Biden's Pathetic Failure of Leadership. Our First Preview of 2024? - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'The Mandalorian's' Bill Burr Defends Gina Carano, Unloads on Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- 53% of Florida Supports Ron DeSantis, Here's Why That Matters to Conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›