Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 16, 2021
Ron DeSantis Obliterates Democrats Bending the Knee to Teachers' Unions: 'It's Disgraceful ...'
Last November, President-elect Biden lashed out at a reporter. The reporter wanted to know if Joe Biden would side with science or the teachers' unions when it came to reopening schools. Biden freaked out on him. Now that he's President Biden, he's ignoring the science. Actually, that's not entirely true. "Science" is just changing its mind. The CDC director flipped. Anthony Fauci flopped. The CDC even flat-out admitted that, in the case of opening schools, they aren't strictly following the science. If you are a Democrat and you have to choose between what the teachers' unions want or what parents and students want, you're most likely bending the knee to the unions. Allegedly. In my opinion. I'm sure people who decide what you're allowed to see on Facebook disagree with me.
One person NOT bending the knee is Ron DeSantis. The pro-science governor of Florida not only refuses to be dictated to by teachers' unions, he's lighting up (figuratively) Democrats who do.
SCHOOL OPENING: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis touts calls for schools to reopen nationally: "The Democratic Party puts the interests of education unions and special interests ahead of the wellbeing of our children and of our families." pic.twitter.com/lFsCxRpkdf
— Forbes (@Forbes) February 16, 2021
The Democratic Party puts the interests of education unions and special interests ahead of the well-being of our children and of our families. These kids have been out of school in parts of this country for almost a year. And if you follow that CDC guidance, they will not go back in this school year, and they may not even go back in the fall. That is a disgrace. That is not science. That is putting politics ahead of what's right for kids.
I'm not going to do the wink-wink, nudge-nudge thing insinuating that DeSantis may be considering a run for president. Not when there's a poll that has him more popular than Donald Trump. He's obviously running. Giving a speech on the teachers' unions in the same week Joe Biden is being called out for selling out to teachers' unions isn't a coinsidence. DeSantis knows what he's doing. And he has the state of Florida running as a real-world example of what a President DeSantis could do. Other Republicans considering a run need to start taking notes and making noise themselves.
SUPECUT: Fauci's INSANE Flip-Flops! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- SHOW NOTES: Arizona Election Fraud Testimony - Louder With ... ›
- Florida Gov Proposes New Law, Make It Legal to Shoot Looters ... ›
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Drops Epic Nickname for Joe Biden: 'Lockdowner ... ›
- BOOM! Ron DeSantis Calls for Strengthening 'Election Integrity' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News Writes Hit Piece Attacking Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Decrees NO Indoor Dining or Movies, Even if You're Vaccinated - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Blasts Biden's Pathetic Failure of Leadership. Our First Preview of 2024? - Louder With Crowder ›
- 53% of Florida Supports Ron DeSantis, Here's Why That Matters to Conservatives - Louder With Crowder ›