53% of Florida Supports Ron DeSantis. Here's Why That Matters to Conservatives
Ron DeSantis needs to run for president. This isn't the first time those words have been written on this website. Maybe I come across as a little obsessed. The guy who broke into Taylor Swift's home and took his shoes off is probably like, "Dude, you're a bit extra." But there is a reason why, and this new poll out of Florida showing how many Floridians approve of him is why.
The poll shows that statewide, 53% of respondents approve of how DeSantis is handling his job, 42% disapprove and 5% were undecided.
According to the poll, the governor's job approval rating has increased over the past seven months, with his approval number increasing by eight points and his disapproval number dropping by seven points.
53% approve, with a 15% swing over the past seven months. Let's think about those past seven months. And let's set aside how DeSantis handled the pandemic and the lockdowns. Because a 15% swing while the national media is reporting everything he did was wrong is something. Also, it shows that mayhap he wasn't the one wrong.
Because to echo Steve Deace, DeSantis makes no decision without pushback. Florida is too diverse a state, ideologically as well as demographically. It takes some stones to promote a strong, conservative, dare I say "MAGA" agenda. The dude's predecessors are Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist. One of these things is not like the other.
Take a look at the governor's recent decisions:
For those of us on the right, those are our soggiest policy dreams come true. DeSantis is doing it with the national media criticizing his every move. So much so that they are attacking him over vaccinating too many people. He's doing this with a 53% approval rating. With a 15% swing toward him while he was doing.
Ron DeSantis is effectively communicating a conservative agenda in Florida. If he can do it in Florida, he can in Ohio. And Pennsylvania. And Michigan. And all the other states not named California and New York.
If you are a conservative in any purplish state, it's time to take notes. DeSantis has the stones to do it in his state. You need to find them to do it in yours.
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Communist Florida State Student Assaults 'Nazi' Republicans ... ›
- DeSantis Blasts Biden's 'Pathetic Failure of Leadership.' - Louder ... ›
- Gov. DeSantis Destroys Media Over Super Bowl Mask Drama ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Patriotic Response to Being Attacked by CNN ... ›
- Media Challenges Gov. Ron DeSantis to Take Vaccine, He ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Obliterates Dems Caving to Teachers' Unions ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- NBC News Attacks Ron DeSantis for ... Vaccinating People ... ›
- BOOM! Ron DeSantis Calls for Strengthening 'Election Integrity ... ›
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Delivers Powerful Speech at CPAC - Louder ... ›